HSBC is delighted to continue our strong support of the SME sector in the UAE with the creation of our third fund available to businesses across the country. And this year, it’s worth 1 Billion Dirhams in working capital, trade finance and loans – a higher amount than ever before. This is open to our current and new customers with cross border trading requirements. 30% of the Fund will be allocated to Emirati owned businesses.
HSBC has a long history of supporting SMEs in the UAE. We were the first bank to offer a dedicated SME team in UAE. We were also the first bank in the UAE to launch a dedicated SME Fund back in 2010, which was then followed by a second in 2011. The first, was successfully allocated within six months, and the second in only three. Currently 91% of UAE based businesses are involved in international trade*, so the Fund represents a fantastic opportunity for businesses like yours.
- Expand your business internationally using our import and export trade services, tailored to fit your trading cycle, reduce your risk and give your business access to funding when needed
- A chance to grow your business through working capital and asset financing to fuel sales growth
- You can improve your cash flow by using working capital to free up cash stuck in your sales cycle
- HSBC’s cross-border experience can help you explore opportunities to buy or sell internationally, or even set up your business in a different country
Here’s what you get:
Access to a range of cross border and domestic financing support, including:
- Import and export financing
- Help buying new machinery
- Invoice and post-dated cheque discounting
- Business loans for commercial use
If you prefer, HSBC Amanah Islamic options are also available.
There’s a new world emerging. Be a part of it.