|Card options||Travel perks||Rewards programme||Set up of individual credit limits|
Here's what you get:
- Worldwide acceptance at over 32 million outlets
- Up to 53 days repayment period - avoid lengthy administration for petty cash advances
- 2 billing options:
- Company billing - sent to you for settlement. You pay the total bill by standing instruction to an HSBC account, or by cheque/bank transfer
- Personal billing - let your employees settle the bill directly with us, through their HSBC UAE personal account and get reimbursed by your business
- Get emergency cash from over 900,000 ATMs worldwide
- Individual credit limits - tailored to your employee and their role
For more information, please click here.
- Air Miles Rewards Programme
Earn 1 Air Mile for every AED 2 spent on retail purchases for your business or individual employees. Use your Air Miles for airline tickets, shopping vouchers,
electronics, entertainment and accommodation, or donations to charity. It's up to you.
- Check your Air Miles balance in your monthly card statement
- Get acceptance at over 1,500 UAE outlets
- Go to airmilesme.com or call +971 4 3913400 for more details
- HSBC Traveller1
Access to free privileges at Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi International Airports:
- Return airport transfers
- 'Meet and Assist' service on departure and arrival
- Access to all Priority Lounges
Just spend over AED 2,500 and book you and your travel companion's next trip with your HSBC Corporate Card, via Al Rostamani Travel and Holidays.
- Priority Pass 2
- Get access to over 600 airport VIP lounges worldwide, regardless of your choice of airline or class
- Enjoy one complimentary visit per year2, with your HSBC Gold Corporate Card and Priority Pass card
- Marhaba Lounge Access 3
- Travel Protect 4
Get protection against:
- Medical expenses for accidents or sickness
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Flight delays, baggage delays or loss
- Death repatriation expenses
Enjoy great rewards, while managing your travel and entertainment expenses.