Feel like Mexican? Download the free HSBC Entertainer mobile app for the nearest 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' offers.
With the HSBC Entertainer booklet now on mobile, you'll never miss out on another offer again. So whether you feel like having Mexican food for lunch, disconnecting from work with a scuba dive or unwinding with a massage at a 5-star hotel, you can now get the nearest offers straight off your phone.
Absolutely free for HSBC Debit and Credit Card customers, the HSBC Entertainer mobile app gives you the following benefits:
- Instant access to over 8,000 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' offers,
- Offers across 15 countries: Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, England, Hong Kong, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates,
- Offers for your whole family covering dining, entertainment, hotel accommodation and wellness
- Helps you easily locate offers near you or in specific areas such as malls and hotels.
What you have to do?
Your free HSBC Entertainer mobile app is available now to download from your app store. This is what you have to do:
- Scan the QR code or type 'HSBC Entertainer' into your app store's search
- Download and install the HSBC Entertainer mobile app on your smartphone/tablet
- Make a note of your unique 9 digit code which has been emailed to you (look for an email from 'HSBC UAE'). If you have not received this email or can no longer find it, call us on 800 7010 and we’ll give you your unique 9 digit code over the phone.
- Open the app and follow the instructions on your mobile/tablet screen
Start saving; download the HSBC Entertainer mobile app today.
HSBC Entertainer app terms and conditions apply.
HSBC Entertainer - Rules of Use
HSBC Entertainer - Hotel Rules of Use
Not an HSBC customer yet?
Find out more about our products so that you can benefit from your free HSBC Entertainer mobile app.
Product terms and conditions apply.
Only one Entertainer activation code will be issued per customer. You can choose to use either your HSBC Debit or Credit Card to redeem the offers within the app at merchants.
How can I find my unique 9 digit code?
If we have a valid email address for you, you should have received an email from us, look for 'HSBC UAE' in your inbox. If you have not receive this email or can no longer find it, call us on 800 7010 and we’ll give you your unique 9 digit code over the phone.
How can I download the HSBC Entertainer app?
a. Scan the QR code or type 'HSBC Entertainer' into your app store's search
b. Download and install the HSBC Entertainer mobile app on your smartphone/tablet
c. Make a note of your unique 9 digit code which has been emailed to you
d. Open the app and follow the instructions on your mobile/tablet screen
Which app stores will the HSBC Entertainer app be available in?
- App StoreSM (Apple®)
- Google PlayTM (AndroidTM)
- Samsung® App Store (Android)
- Microsoft® Marketplace (Windows® Phone)
Please note: That this app is not available in BlackBerry World®
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Blackberry World is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. HSBC is not endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.
Which mobile devices can I install the HSBC Entertainer app on to?
- Apple: All smartphones and tablets running iOS 7 and above
- Android: All smartphones running Gingerbread 2.3.3 and above
- Windows Phone: All smartphones running Windows Phone 8 and above
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Why can’t I find the HSBC Entertainer app in my app store?
The ‘HSBC Entertainer’ is only available in the following app stores: UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Lebanon, United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada and India. Your app store may be set to scan another countries store; this could be because of where you originally bought your phone or perhaps because you have chosen to switch stores. Please switch back to your local app store and search again.
What if I change my smartphone or tablet?
The app is registered to your email address. Simply download and install the HSBC Entertainer app again and use the same email address and unique 9 digit code to register your new phone. Your savings and redemption history will be saved and accessible.
Are supplementary cardholders eligible?
Yes. Each supplementary cardholder will have their own unique code which will be different from the primary cardholders. The code has been emailed to their personal email address, alternatively call 800 7010 to get the 9 digit code.
Can someone else download and use the app on my behalf?
No. Only HSBC customers are entitled to use this app and as such the unique code is for your use only and will become invalid if used by someone else. The vouchers are also only valid when paying the final bill with an HSBC Credit Card.
If you need further assistance please contact HSBC on 800 7010.