We recognise that as an Advance customer, you demand great value as well as all the best money can buy; wherever you are in the world. With the HSBC Advance Platinum Credit Card, you will enjoy benefits that are designed to provide excellent value as well as worldwide recognition.
Make the most of our latest offer*:
- 0% balance transfer for 6 months when you transfer your credit card balance from another bank. Processing fee of AED 100
- Free for Life Card (i.e. no annual membership fees required)
- Up to 56 days interest free credit on purchases - when you settle your monthly outstanding
balance in full
- Competitive interest rate - on retail purchases
- 50% cash advance of your available credit card limit
More great benefits*:
- Enjoy 0% interest with HSBC 0% Flexi Instalment Plan on monthly instalments and get great offers and discounts at Red Flag outlets
- Up to 2 supplementary credit cards - to share amongst your family. The cards are at no charge, if your card limit is shared
- Access your account anywhere with Triple Access, you can transfer money and pay your bills, across all your HSBC credit cards, current and savings accounts
|Primary card annual fee||Free|
|Supplementary cards (shared limit)||2 Free|
|Supplementary cards (set-up fee for separate limit)||AED 100 / Supplementary Card|
|Minimum payment||5% of Outstanding Balance or AED 100 (whichever is higher)|
|Finance charge on purchases per annum*||33.48%|
|Finance charge on cash advances per annum*||36%|
|Cash advance fee||3% or AED 100 (whichever is higher)|
|Card replacement fee||Free|
|Late payment fee||AED 150|
|Over limit fee||AED 150|
|Copy of sales slip / Credit card statement||AED 25|
|Returned cheque fee||AED 100|
|Charge for disputing a transaction subsequently found to be genuine||AED 100|
|Access to HSBC Current/Savings Account through VISA/Plus, Master/Cirrus or UAE Switch ATMs||AED 20 per transaction|
|Access to HSBC Current/Savings Account through HSBC ATMs||Inside the UAE: Free
Outside the UAE. AED 10 per transaction
|Foreign currency transactions (Card transactions not in your billing currency will be converted at a wholesale market rate attracting a processing fee)||2.75%|
|Credit Shield Plus||0.6% of Outstanding Balance|
|Paper statement charges||Nil|
Transactions conducted at Exchange Houses will be treated as Cash Advance and will be subject to applicable fees and charges as set out above.
* Subject to increase by 1% in case Cardholder is more than one payment overdue. Original Finance Charge rates will be re-instated when Cardholder is not more than one payment overdue. In addition, a Collection Agency Fee will be charged to the Cardholder's Account when the Bank appoints an external Collection Agency to follow up on the outstanding payment.
- Pay your personal Etisalat or DEWA bills, via Phone Banking and Internet Banking. Please allow three days for your payment to be credited to your card
- Quick and easy ways to pay your card bill - via Phone Banking and Internet Banking, in person at your branch or put a cheque in the post. See the table below for more details details on other easy payment options
|Your payment options:||How to pay your bill:||How long it takes to credit your account:|
|Free Autopay Service||Call 600 55 4722 to set up a standing instruction to debit your HSBC Current or Savings account every month. Pay 5% to 100% of your monthly outstanding balance.||1 working day|
||Transfer money to your Credit Card account.||1 working day|
|Cash deposit machines||Pay your bill instantly by depositing cash at any of the HSBC Cash
Deposit Machines in the UAE.
|1 working day|
|ATMs||Transfer money from your HSBC Current or Savings account to your HSBC Credit Card, from any HSBC ATM in the UAE or
Or deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC ATMs in the UAE.
|2 working days for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Branches||Deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC branch in the UAE. (You may be charged a fee if your cheque is dishonoured).
Each HSBC Branch Teller transaction incurs an AED 25 fee. Because you're an Advance customer, you don't have to pay this fee.
|1 working day for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Phone Banking||Call our Phone Banking Service on 600 55 4722 to transfer money to your HSBC card account.||1 working day|
|Mailing your payment
|Please write your HSBC Credit Card number on the reverse side of the cheque/draft and attach the bottom tear-off portion of your Card Statement, to ensure prompt credit into your HSBC Card account.||Allow sufficient time for payment to be credited to your account.|
You need to complete the credit card application process by personally visiting any HSBC UAE Branches or Customer Service Centers, with the following documents:
- Original passport
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- Proof of UAE residence in the from of either a utility bill/rental agreement/employment letter (for GCC national customers only)
- Security Cheque to be signed by customer for credit card (not applicable if customer is Premier by deposit)
- Original Salary certificate issued in the last three months
- Last two months payslips in original
- Last two months bank statements in original where your salary has been credited
If you have applied for a supplementary card, you will also need to submit the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- Valid residence visa only for separate limit supplementary card (for non-GCC national customers only)
If you've been wanting to surprise your family, now is the time to apply.