|Covers||Flexible payments||Spouse cover
|Your life, critical illness or permanent and total disability||Yes||Yes|
Here's what you get :
- Life cover - pays a cash sum if you pass away
- Critical Illness cover - pays a cash sum if you are diagnosed with a critical illness during your policy
- Permanent and Total Disability Cover - pays a cash sum if you suffer from a disability and are unable to work
- Get high levels of cover - for relatively low premiums based on your circumstances
- Option to add extra benefits, including critical illness, permanent and total disability
Here's what you get:
- Covers death due to any cause*
- Plans from 5 to 35 years
- Single, life of another or joint lives first death
- Available in Pounds Sterling, US Dollars and Euros
- For individuals the minimum age for taking the policy is 18 years and the maximum age depends on the provider
- The policy is available for Individual (single or joint), trustees and companies
What is Critical Illness Cover?
It pays a cash sum if, during the cover term, the insured is first diagnosed with a specified Critical Illness that meets the policy definition.
What choices are available when setting it up?
One chooses how much Life cover, Permanent and Total Disability or Critical Illness Cover one needs and how long one wants it to last.
One can set it up on one's life so the cover is paid if, during the cover term, one dies, or is first diagnosed with a Critical Illness or Disability that meets the policy definition. Alternatively, One can set it up on two lives so the Life or Earlier Critical Illness Cover is paid if, during the cover term one of the lives assured dies or is first diagnosed with a Critical Illness or Disability that meets the policy definition, whichever happens first.
When does Critical Illness Cover pay out?
The cover will be paid if, during the cover term, the insured is first diagnosed with a Critical Illness that meets the policy definition.
Can my premiums change in the future?
The premium amount is guaranteed for the life cover throughout the term while the premium for Critical Illness will be reviewed at certain points in time within the term of the policy by the insurance provider.
Do I get my money back at the end on the policy term?
No, there will be no cash value