Check your balance. Pay a bill. Move money between your accounts. Available 24/7, Phone banking is a quick, convenient way to keep on top of your finances.
How it works
Whenever you call, you'll be asked to enter your 10 digit PBN and 6 digit PIN*. As soon as you've entered your security details, we'll put you through to a member of our Phone banking team who can access your account details and help you manage your money.
You can use Phone banking to do all this - and more...
- Check your account balance
- Move money between your accounts
- Make bill payments
- Request a statement
- Create or change a Standing Order
- Cancel a card and order a replacement
- Request for a new cheque book
- Change your personal details
- Open new accounts, and apply for additional services
- Arrange a foreign exchange transaction
- Check interest rates
- Resolve Online Banking issues
- Create Instant Phone Banking, and Debit / Credit Card PINs
Want to use Phone banking?**
If you're an HSBC Premier customer
call us on 800 4320 (within UAE) or +971 4 224 1000 (outside UAE).
To know more about the additional services provided on phone for HSBC Premier customers, please click here
If you're an HSBC Advance customer
call us on 800 4420 (within UAE) or +971 4 325 4573 (outside UAE).
If you're an HSBC Personal Banking customer
call us on 600 55 4722 (within UAE) or +971 4 228 8007 (outside UAE).
Please refer to the Phone Banking Map for further details.
* If you don't already have your Phone Banking PIN, please call our Call Center to create a new Phone Banking PIN.
** Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for security and service improvement purposes.