Check your balance. Pay a bill. Move money between your accounts. Available 24/7, Phone banking is a quick, convenient way to keep on top of your finances.
How it works
Whenever you call, you'll be asked to enter your 10 digit PBN and 6 digit PIN*. As soon as you've entered your security details, we'll put you through to a member of our Phone banking team who can access your account details and help you manage your money.
You can use Phone banking to do all this - and more...
- Check your account balance
- Move money between your accounts
- Make bill payments
- Request a statement
- Create or change a Standing Order
- Cancel a card and order a replacement
- Request for a new cheque book
- Change your personal details
- Open new accounts, and apply for additional services
- Arrange a foreign exchange transaction
- Check interest rates
- Resolve Online Banking issues
- Create Instant Phone Banking, and Debit / Credit Card PINs
Want to use Phone banking?**
If you're an HSBC Premier customer
call us on 800 4320 (within UAE) or +971 4 224 1000 (outside UAE).
If you're an HSBC Advance customer
call us on 800 4420 (within UAE) or +971 4 325 4573 (outside UAE).
If you're an HSBC Personal Banking customer
call us on 600 55 4722 (within UAE) or +971 4 228 8007 (outside UAE).
Please refer to the Phone Banking Map for further details.
* If you don't already have your Phone Banking PIN, please call our Call Center to create a new Phone Banking PIN.
** Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for security and service improvement purposes.