Your every ambition matters to us. Be it the best education for your children, the perfect wedding, or even a memorable family vacation. With HSBC Personal Loans you're #OneStepCloser to bringing those ambitions to life.
- Rates starting from 5.99% p.a.1
- No credit life insurance required
- Easy online Personal Loan approvals in principle in 10 minutes or less2
DECISION IN PRINCIPLE*
At HSBC, you can now apply for a Personal Loan online and get an approval within 10 minutes.
• Certainty of your loan amount – Using our Personal Loan Calculator you can find out:
• Monthly instalment for the loan amount you require
• Other loan amount options that you may be eligible for
• Easy and convenient - Apply online anytime and from anywhere, including from the comfort of your home.
• Save time and effort - No paper forms and no need to visit a branch or meet with one of our Personal Loan advisers.
PERSONAL LOAN CALCULATOR
The HSBC Personal Loan calculator is the easiest way to check your eligibility and monthly instalments.
In just a few simple steps, you can arrive at the exact loan amounts you might be eligible for and also check the monthly instalments for various repayment periods.
Representative example of calculator output
|Total loan amount||Repayment time||Monthly instalment
|AED 100,000||48 months||AED 2,476*|
*Example calculated for an HSBC Premier customer
Some more benefits of a Personal Loan
Easy and convenient
Apply online anytime and from anywhere, including from the comfort of your home.
High Loan amounts
UAE Nationals may be eligible for a maximum loan amount of AED 750,000. For Expats, the eligibility is a maximum of AED 600,000.
12-Month Personal Loan
Every now and then, we all have yearly payments that come knocking on our doors. The HSBC 12-month Personal Loan is designed to help you settle those upcoming yearly payments.
Personal Loan Top-Up
HSBC offers you the opportunity to Top-Up your existing Personal Loan back to the original amount or higher, for paying your kids school fees, or your annual rent.
Kindly note that Personal loan Top-Up facility is subject to eligibility and will be offered in line with HSBC's current credit policies.
You can apply for a Personal Loan if:
- You are a UAE National aged between 21 and 65 years
- You are an Expatriate resident aged between 21 and 65 years
- You earn a minimum income of AED7,500