Terms and Conditions
- HSBC Credit Card Agreement Terms (for existing customers before 21 June 2018)
- HSBC Credit Card Agreement Terms (for new customers on or after 21 June 2018)
- HSBC Credit Card Agreement Terms – Summary of Changes (2018)
- Personal Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
- HSBC Flexi Account Terms and Conditions
- Black Card Terms and Conditions
- Cashback Terms and Conditions
- Air Mile Terms and Conditions
- Flexi Instalment Plan terms and conditions
- Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions
- Cash Instalment Plan Terms and Conditions
- Home Loan Terms and Conditions
- Personal Loans Terms and Conditions
- Auto Loans Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions for Investment and Insurance Products (for customers who first took their investment and/or insurance products before 7 October 2017)
- General Terms and Conditions for Investment and Insurance Products (for customers who first took their investment and/or insurance products on or after 7 October 2017)
- Overdrafts Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Wallet Terms and Conditions
Compliance with Sanctions
HSBC Bank Middle East Limited (the "Bank") is required to act in accordance with the laws and regulations operating in various countries around the world relating to international sanctions. Under these sanctions requirements, the Bank is prohibited from engaging in certain transactions. These limitations include, but are not limited to, the acceptance of cheques presented for deposit that are drawn on sanctioned Financial Institutions and/or the acceptance of cheques presented for clearing by sanctioned Financial Institutions. The Bank may have to reject transactions or carry out other activities, such as the blocking or freezing of accounts or funds, as required under the applicable sanctions.
For further information on international sanctions please consult the following sites:
HSBC UAE does not offer financial services or products through its use and operation of the UAE portal, or gateway. Products or services on this Site do not constitute an offer or recommendation of any products or services provided by any of the HSBC Group members. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside any jurisdiction except where HSBC Bank Middle East Limited is licensed or authorised www.hsbc.ae/1/2/personal to perform such activities (hereinafter the "Authorised Countries"). HSBC Bank Middle East Limited. Regulated by the Central Bank of the U.A.E for the purpose of this promotion and lead regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
Not all the products and services that you may be able to view via this Site may be available in all geographical locations served by HSBC Group members. You should access only the Local Site(s) associated with your country of residence ("Your Local Site"). If you own products that are not discussed on Your Local Site, information about such products may be accessible on this or another HSBC website. Products and services discussed outside Your Local Site may not be available in your jurisdiction of residence or in the Authorised Countries and may not be appropriate for you. It is the responsibility of any persons accessing this Site and any information available through this Site to inform himself or herself of and to observe fully the applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. HSBC Group members may decline to provide you with products and services solely based on your country of residence.
Products discussed on this Site may not have been registered or authorized by any central bank, governmental or regulatory authority in the Authorised Countries or in the country of your residence. Accordingly, you may not have the benefit of protection from the securities laws, banking laws and other relevant laws and regulations of your country of residence with respect to products or services referred to on or through this Site.
No representation is given that any securities, products, or services discussed in or accessible through this Site are suitable for you or any particular person. You acknowledge that your use of this Site and any requests for information you have made as a result of visiting this Site have not been solicited by HSBC UAE or any of its affiliates and that the provision of any information through this Site shall not constitute or be considered investment or financial advice.