Leave nothing undone with an HSBC Personal Loan from 5.99% p.a.1 and get 10,000 Air Miles
It's your big trip – there's so much you want to do. So why choose? With an HSBC Personal Loan, you can do more from your family's wish list with benefits you'll enjoy before and during your holiday.
- Approval in less than 30 minutes2
- Loan credited before your first salary transfer to HSBC
- Borrow up to AED 750,000 for UAE nationals and AED 500,000 for expatriates
- No mandatory requirement for credit life insurance
- 10% discount3 on Travel Insurance when you buy online
Get 10,000 Air Miles4 with every new loan or top up
Some more benefits of a Personal Loan
High Loan amounts
UAE Nationals may be eligible for a maximum loan amount of AED 750,000. For Expats, the eligibility is a maximum of AED 500,000.
Annual fee free credit card*
You'll automatically receive an annual fee free credit card, with your Personal Loan, so you'll have access to money whether you're on the beach in Rio or at a market in Marrakech.
12-Month Personal Loan
Every now and then, we all have yearly payments that come knocking on our doors. The HSBC 12-month Personal Loan is designed to help you settle those upcoming yearly payments.
Personal Loan Top-Up
HSBC offers you the opportunity to Top-Up your existing Personal Loan back to the original amount or higher, for paying your kids school fees, or your annual rent.
Kindly note that Personal loan Top-Up facility is subject to eligibility and will be offered in line with HSBC's current credit policies.
Personal Loan Calculator
Use our new Personal Loan calculator to check your eligibility and monthly installment.
You can apply for a Personal Loan if:
- You are a UAE National aged between
21 and 65 years
- You are an Expatriate resident aged between
21 and 65 years
- You earn a minimum salary of AED7,500
How to apply
- You can call 800 LOANS (56267) and speak to an HSBC representative
- You can apply directly online by clicking the Apply Now button below
- You can visit your nearest HSBC branch to speak to an HSBC representative