Apply online and save up to AED 1,250 with a 50% discount on arrangement fees for HSBC Personal Loans
At HSBC we believe in your dreams, be it a special vacation, your perfect wedding or even the best education for your children. With our Personal Loan approval online within 10 minutes 1 it won't be long before you make all of those dreams come to life. Realizing your ambitions #StartsToday.
- Easy online Personal Loan approvals in 10 minutes 1
- Rates starting from 5.99% p.a. 2
- No credit life insurance required
DECISION IN PRINCIPLE*
At HSBC, you can now apply for a Personal Loan online and get an approval within 10 minutes.
• Certainty of your loan amount – Using our Personal Loan Calculator you can find out:
• Monthly instalment for the loan amount you require
• Other loan amount options that you may be eligible for
• Easy and convenient - Apply online anytime and from anywhere, including from the comfort of your home.
• Save time and effort - No paper forms and no need to visit a branch or meet with one of our Personal Loan advisers.
1Valid for HSBC customers only. Loan approval is in principle and subject to satisfactory documentation submitted and credit bureau check.
PERSONAL LOAN CALCULATOR
The HSBC Personal Loan calculator is the easiest way to check your eligibility and monthly instalments.
In just a few simple steps, you can arrive at the exact loan amounts you might be eligible for and also check the monthly instalments for various repayment periods.
Some more benefits of a Personal Loan
Easy and convenient
Apply online anytime and from anywhere, including from the comfort of your home.
High Loan amounts
UAE Nationals may be eligible for a maximum loan amount of AED 750,000. For Expats, the eligibility is a maximum of AED 600,000.
12-Month Personal Loan
Every now and then, we all have yearly payments that come knocking on our doors. The HSBC 12-month Personal Loan is designed to help you settle those upcoming yearly payments.
Annual fee free credit card*
You'll automatically receive an annual fee free credit card, with your Personal Loan, so you'll have access to money whether you're on the beach in Rio or at a market in Marrakech.
Personal Loan Top-Up
HSBC offers you the opportunity to Top-Up your existing Personal Loan back to the original amount or higher, for paying your kids school fees, or your annual rent.
Kindly note that Personal loan Top-Up facility is subject to eligibility and will be offered in line with HSBC's current credit policies.
You can apply for a Personal Loan if:
- You are a UAE National aged between 21 and 65 years
- You are an Expatriate resident aged between 21 and 65 years
- You earn a minimum income of AED7,500