Help and FAQs
HSBC Advance is a priority banking service that helps you manage your finances now, to get you where you need to be in the future.
*In exceptional circumstances, some bill payment requests may take longer to process.
HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Earn 1 Air Mile for every 1 dirham you spend on retail purchases
- Redeem Air Miles for flights with any airline, anytime to fly anywhere
- Choose to use your Air Miles for hotels, shopping vouchers, electronics and much more
Entertainment and Dining
- Buy one get one free movie tickets at all VOX Cinemas in the UAE
- Free HSBC Entertainer with offers worth 25,000 dirhams on dining, travel and wellness
- Up to 25% worth of discounts at restaurants across the UAE and over 400 worldwide.
- Free valet parking at Dubai International Airport and other select Valtrans locations in the UAE
- Access to Marhaba Lounge at Dubai Airport Terminals 1 & 3, and lounge access at airports in Oman, Cairo and Amman
- Exclusive offers on shopping, dining, leisure, and entertainment at over 19,000 outlets across 160 countries through the HSBC home&Away Programme.
- Extended warranty for one year on retail purchases
- Purchase protection for accidental damage and theft from date of purchase
- Unlimited number of free supplementary credit cards for your family and friends.
For more details on the benefits and offers and for the relevant terms and conditions, please click here.
Global View and Global Transfers1 is available online through Personal Internet Banking:
- One view of all global HSBC accounts (view demo)
- Instant transfers1 between global HSBC accounts online and through Mobile Banking
Easy protection2 for you and your family
- No medical examination, just three simple health and lifestyle questions
- International coverage up to USD 100,000, with choice of currency
- Fixed premium and sum assured throughout the term of the policy
- 10% discount on the annual premium.
- Offers new car replacements up to 12 months old, in case of total loss
- Personal Accident cover for driver and spouse up to AED 300,000
- Additional 10% discount for online purchases on the annual premium
- Offers higher cover limits up to AED 57,000 for selected benefits (Tracing leak, lock replacement, title deeds, tenant's liability and optional garden cover)
- Additional 10% discount for online purchase on the annual premium
Access to a dedicated wealth advisor to help fulfill your Protection, Education and Retirement needs and to identify and address your financial objectives.
• Free global emergency cash advance5 up to USD 10,000 from any HSBC branch abroad
- Current Account available in multiple currencies (AED, USD, GBP & EUR)
- Access to a team of dedicated HSBC Advance specialists 24/7 for your banking needs
- Instant international funds transfer through online and Mobile Banking via Global Transfers option1 between your HSBC accounts
- Daily cash withdrawal limit of up to AED 10,000 at all ATMs in the UAE
Preferential rates and charges
- No charges for cash withdrawals at any bank ATM across the UAE and GCC
- Preferential rates on personal loans
- Interest free overdraft up to AED 5,000 with no processing and renewal fee7
- Free unlimited cheque books8
- Free global emergency cash advance5 up to USD 10,000 from any HSBC branch abroad in case you lose your wallet while traveling abroad
- 50% discount on processing fee for international HSBC account opening
Access to a dedicated wealth advisor to help fulfill your Protection, Education and Retirement needs; to identify and address your financial objectives
- International Account Opening - open an account in over 40 countries1 before you go abroad
- Credit history transfer - transfer your credit history from your originating country to facilitate access to similar levels of credit in the overseas country1
- Free global emergency cash advance2 up to USD 10,000 from any HSBC branch abroad
Call or visit us and we will switch your account to HSBC Advance if you qualify. Your HSBC debit and credit cards will automatically be upgraded.
- Use your debit card at any HSBC or non-HSBC Visa ATM, in the UAE or overseas
- Withdrawing cash abroad? For transactions outside the UAE and the GCC on your debit card, you will be charged a transaction fee1.
See the table below for quick and easy ways to pay your bill:
|YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS:||HOW TO PAY YOUR HSBC ADVANCE CREDIT CARD BILL:||TIMEFRAMES*|
|Free Autopay Service||Call 800 4420 to set up a standing instruction to debit your HSBC Current or Savings account every month. Pay 5% to 100% of your monthly outstanding balance.||1 working day|
|Internet Banking||Transfer money to your Credit Card account.||1 working day|
|Cash deposit machines||Pay your bill instantly by depositing cash at any of the HSBC Cash
Deposit Machines in the UAE.
|1 working day|
|ATMs||Transfer money from your HSBC Current or Savings account to your HSBC Credit Card, from any HSBC ATM in the UAE or
Or deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC ATMs in the UAE.
|2 working days for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Branches||Deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC branch in the UAE. (You may be charged a fee if your cheque is dishonoured).
Each HSBC Branch Teller transaction incurs an AED 25 fee. Because you're an Advance customer, you don't have to pay this fee.
|1 working day for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Phone Banking||Call our Phone Banking Service on 800 4420 to transfer money to your HSBC card account.||1 working day|
|Mailing your payment
|Please write your HSBC Credit Card number on the reverse side of the cheque/draft and attach the bottom tear-off portion of your Card Statement, to ensure prompt credit into your HSBC Card account.
||Allow sufficient time for payment to be credited to your account.|
|Direct Debit||Please visit any of our HSBC Branch or Customer Service Units to register for the Direct Debit Authority for payments towards your HSBC Credit Card.||2 working days|
Call our team on 800 4420 (within UAE) or +971 4 3254573 (outside the UAE), or visit one of our Customer Service Units.