Prepare for their future
An international education can help broaden horizons. Our global network of education partners and worldwide Premier benefits can help them make the most of studying abroad.
Our education partners
As a Premier customer, we can help you explore OxBridge programmes offering higher education courses and cultural immersion experiences, in leading universities in the UK, US, France and Spain.
- Enjoy 15% off OxBridge tuition fees with an HSBC credit card.
- Get priority OxBridge admissions review.
- Get preferential 1-1 consultancy services like mock interviews, CV and university application preparation.
- Connect with Crimson Education and get a free evaluation with an academic advisor, plus 10% off consulting and tutoring services.
Get worldwide Premier support from us 24/7 to help manage your and your children's needs while they study abroad.
- Open an account overseas for your child ahead of time and have your child’s card ready before they move.
- Instantly move money between all your existing HSBC accounts worldwide, with no HSBC fees [@gvgt-transfers].
- Give your child the same Premier benefits and support, including access to emergency cash at HSBC branches worldwide.
Already a Premier customer?
If you're already a Premier customer in the UAE, apply for and maintain a Premier account in France, Spain, the UK or US to support your child once they move abroad to study.
New to Premier?
Find out what you need to apply for a Premier account in the UAE.
You might also be interested in
Premier Bank Account
Our premium bank account available in AED, USD, EUR, or GBP, with no monthly account fee.[@premierfee]
Sending money outside of the UAE
Learn how to send money outside of the UAE and the pros and cons of each method.
The academic programmes mentioned are provided by OxBridge. This is only general information and none of the information in any way constitutes a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation by HSBC. HSBC is not the supplier of and accepts no liability for the services provided by OxBridge, the service provider’s terms and conditions apply. The terms and conditions applicable to these academic programs will be of OxBridge and HSBC will not be responsible for them.