Prepare for their future
Watch: Virat Kohli surprises students in the UK
At HSBC, we believe studying abroad shouldn’t mean sacrificing your sense of belonging. That’s why we teamed up with cricket legend Virat Kohli to surprise a group of Indian students in the UK with a game of ‘gully cricket’ – a welcome reminder of home, and a great way to create new connections.
Watch the video to see how they reacted.
Our education partners
- Enjoy 15% off OxBridge tuition fees with an HSBC credit card.
- Get priority OxBridge admissions review.
- Get preferential 1-1 consultancy services like mock interviews, CV and university application preparation.
- Connect with Crimson Education and get a free evaluation with an academic advisor, plus 10% off consulting and tutoring services.
- Open an account overseas for your child ahead of time and have your child’s card ready before they move.
- Instantly move money between your HSBC accounts worldwide, with no HSBC fees, using Global Transfers[@gvgt-transfers].
- Give your child the same Premier benefits and support, including access to emergency cash at HSBC branches worldwide.
Already a Premier customer?
New to Premier?
You might also be interested in
Premier Bank Account
Our premium bank account for you and your family, available in AED, USD, EUR, or GBP, with no monthly account fee.[@premierfee]
The academic programmes mentioned are provided by OxBridge. This is only general information and none of the information in any way constitutes a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation by HSBC. HSBC is not the supplier of and accepts no liability for the services provided by OxBridge, the service provider’s terms and conditions apply. The terms and conditions applicable to these academic programs will be of OxBridge and HSBC will not be responsible for them.