With the HSBC Personal Loan, you will get:
- High loan amountsUAE nationals may be eligible for a maximum loan amount of AED 750,000. For expats, the eligibility is a maximum of AED 600,000.
- No credit life insurance required
- Personal loan top-upKindly note that the personal loan top-up facility is subject to eligibility and will be offered in line with HSBC's current credit policies.
- Renewal options for 12 month loans
You can apply for a personal loan if:
- you're a UAE national aged between 21 and 65 years
- you're an expatriate resident aged between 21 and 65 years
- you earn a minimum income of AED 7,500
Things you should know
|Total loan amount||Repayment time||Monthly instalment|
|AED 100,000||48 months||AED 2,4763|
|Total loan amount||AED 100,000|
|Repayment time||48 months|
|Monthly instalment||AED 2,4763|