- New home loanWith HSBC Home Loans, make memories in your new home and enjoy a range of exclusive benefits.
- Fixed rate home loanBuying a home comes with a long to do list, HSBC's Fixed Interest Rate Home Loans gives you one less thing to worry about for up to 5 years.
- Balance transferFind out how much you can save by transferring your home loan to HSBC.
- Top up loanBorrow more on your mortgage from 10% up to 75% of your property value.
- Last payment financeTake the weight off your shoulders with our Last Payment Finance. With attractive interest rates, make the process of financing your property a happy one.
- Zero Home Loan Arrangement Fee1
- Competitive interest rate starting from 3.59% p.a.2
- Approval in Principle (AIP) provided in 60 minutes
- Fixed Rate Home loan option is also available
- Free overpayments of up to 25% on the outstanding amount per calendar year
- No salary transfer required
1Limited offer only, valid from 01 December 2019 to 31 March 2020 (both dates inclusive) (the "Campaign Period"). HSBC Home Loan Terms and Conditions, HSBC Home Loan 'Super Start 2020' Campaign Terms and Conditions and Schedule of Services and Tariffs apply. A minimum Home Loan amount of AED 350,000 or a minimum top up amount of AED 50,000 is required to be eligible for NIL Home Loan Arrangement Fee. Further, you must submit a home loan application and receive an Approval In Principle (AIP) letter during the Campaign Period i.e. (from 01 December 2019 to 31 March 2020 both dates inclusive). This offer is only applicable for new Home Loan applications received for Resale, Balance Transfer and/or Top-Up loans, Equity release loans, Primary sale and Last Stage Payment finances.
New Home LoanCollapse Expand
Fixed Interest Rate Home LoanCollapse Expand
Green Home LoanCollapse Expand
You can apply for an HSBC Home loan, if:
- You are a UAE resident aged between 21 to 65 years and
- You have a minimum monthly income of AED 15,000/-
If you reside outside the UAE, you may be eligible for a HSBC Home Loan provided you are an HSBC Premier Customer and meet our lending criteria.