Mobile banking features
With the updated HSBC Mobile Banking app, you can:
- Log on using Biometrics1Log on to the mobile banking app using just your fingerprint or facial maps instead of your username, memorable answer and password.
- View and apply for a wide range of products and services
- Make instant transfers easily to your global HSBC accounts2Available currencies are: AED, CHF, GBP, KWD, OMR, SEK, ZAR, AUD, CZK, HKD, MXN, PLN, SGD, BHD, DKK, INR, NOK, QAR, THB, CAD, EUR, JPY, NZD, SAR and USD.
- Transfer money within your own local HSBC accounts
- Make money transfers to other local banks
- View currency exchange rates3 and use the in-built currency calculator
- Pay your domestic DEWA, Etisalat and credit card4 bills
- View your account balances, account details and transaction history for all your local and global5 HSBC accounts on one screen
- Send and receive secure messages
- Enjoy peace of mind with HSBC Secure Key, a portable device that provides even more protection to your online banking experience
1Biometrics means the service provided by the Bank that allows you to use your fingerprint(s), facial map(s) stored on your mobile telephone device. Touch ID is only available for iOS 10.1.1 and Apple iPhone 5S or above. Face ID is only available for iOS 11 and Apple iPhone X or above.
2Only available to HSBC Premier and Advance customers. Global Transfers are available in 33 countries. Transfer charges are waived for Premier and Advance customers but other charges, such as currency exchange fees may apply. Terms and conditions apply.
Get started with mobile banking
- Register for online banking
- Download and install the HSBC Mobile Banking app suitable for your smartphone/tablet
- Use your existing login details to log on to HSBC Mobile Banking
Available for iPhone®, iPad®, AndroidTM and BlackBerry® digital devices running up to date software.
Apple, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
BlackBerry is a trademark of Blackberry Limited.
Please follow our security tips when using HSBC Mobile Banking:
- Do not store your online banking username and password details in your smartphone
- We recommend that you regularly install and update the latest antivirus and anti-spyware software on your smartphone
- You should not share your smartphone with anyone after logging on to HSBC Mobile Banking
- Always ensure you log off properly when you’re finished with HSBC Mobile Banking
- When using a Wi-Fi connection, use trusted Wi-Fi networks or service providers and enable security protection such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), if possible
- We recommend that you do not use smartphones which have been jailbroken or modified against the manufacturer's or network operator's guidelines, as this may have created security loopholes
- You should enable screen lock and password protection on your phone to prevent unauthorised access
- Regularly clear the cache