Discover the HSBC UAE app
Managing your money has never been easier. Control your accounts on the go with our mobile banking app.
And with Digital Secure Key integrated into the app, you get instant access and greater control for online banking.
Start enjoying the HSBC UAE app
Let us help you get registered or download the app.
Mobile banking features
With the HSBC UAE app you can:
- Manage your accountsView your account balances, account details, transaction history and real-time credit card transactions for all your local and global1 HSBC accounts on one screen.
- Money transfersTransfer money within your own local HSBC accounts and to other local banks.
- Bill paymentsPay your domestic DEWA, Etisalat, Najm and Amex bills.
- Monthly spend limit and block/unblock cardControl your spending by setting monthly spend limit, and temporarily block and unblock misplaced debit and credit cards instantly.
- Digital Secure KeyEnjoy peace of mind with Digital Secure Key, which provides protection when using online banking.
- Simplified log on using PIN and Biometrics2Log on to the mobile banking app using just a 6-digit PIN or fingerprint or facial maps instead of your username and password.
2Biometrics means the service provided by the Bank that allows you to use your fingerprint(s), facial map(s) stored on your mobile telephone device. Fingerprint authentication is available for iOS 10.1.1 & Apple iPhone 5S or above and on selected Android phones. Face ID is only available for iOS 11 and Apple iPhone X or above.
Get started with mobile banking
If you’ve already registered for online banking:
You can use the same details to log on to the HSBC UAE Mobile Banking app.
Simply download the app and follow the instructions on screen.
If you’re not yet an online banking customer:
Register for online banking. It’s quick and easy and you’ll be able to use the same details to log on to the HSBC UAE Mobile Banking app.
Available for iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM digital devices running up to date software.
Apple, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Please follow our security tips when using HSBC UAE app:
- Do not store your online banking username and password details in your smartphone
- We recommend that you regularly install and update the latest antivirus and anti-spyware software on your smartphone
- You should not share your smartphone with anyone after logging on to HSBC UAE app
- Always ensure you log off properly when you’re finished with HSBC UAE app
- When using a Wi-Fi connection, use trusted Wi-Fi networks or service providers and enable security protection such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), if possible
- We recommend that you do not use smartphones which have been jailbroken or modified against the manufacturer's or network operator's guidelines, as this may have created security loopholes
- You should enable screen lock and password protection on your phone to prevent unauthorised access
- Regularly clear the cache