Stay connected to your finances in India
Want to know more about Non-Resident Indian services?
Sending money outside of the UAE
Learn how to send money outside of the UAE and the pros and cons of each method.
Should you pay in local currency outside of the UAE?
Find out whether it's cheaper to pay in the local currency when you're outside the UAE.
How we can help
- Visit our office in the UAEGet support from an NRI representative in India at our UAE office.
- Global Premier statusUnlock Premier status across 29 markets, and spend like a local with our Global Money Account.
- Global Concierge Service24/7 complimentary global concierge by Aspire Lifestyle[@nri-concierge] to help with travel, event booking, and more.
- Property management servicesSimplify managing your real estate with investment firm Indiassetz. Contact your Relationship Manager, or go to the Indiassetz website to register, select ‘HSBC’ for referred by and pay with an HSBC Premier Debit or Credit Card.
- Overseas help deskCall the International Service Center 24/7 for free on +80001830251 for help with all your banking needs.
- Premier for your familyAutomatic Premier status when you open an account back home for you, your partner, parents and children up to age 30 [@premier-30-years].
- Tax consultancyA referral arrangement with Ernst & Young LLP (EY)[@nri-tax-consultancy] India with a complimentary one hour call.
- Home loans in IndiaWith competitively low interest rates, we can help make buying a dream home in India a reality[@nri-home-loans].
Discover our products
Premier Bank Account
Premier can help you and your family open up a world of opportunity. It makes it easy to buy a new home, invest in your future, care for loved ones and enjoy the benefits of all your hard work. You can open a Premier account in our app in minutes, and your spouse and children will get their own Premier account too.
Premier Credit Card
Enjoy a range of travel and lifestyle rewards, including hotel and dining discounts and airport lounge access. Plus no interest for up to 56 days when you pay your monthly balance in full.