Transfer money the way you want
Enjoy quick and convenient international or domestic payments and transfers with HSBC money transfers.
HSBC gives you five simple ways to transfer money
- Online banking: enjoy 24/7 access where you can transfer in few clicks through global transfers and online banking.
- Branch or Customer Service Unit: located conveniently across the UAE, with representatives at your service.
- Premier Relationship Manager: If you're an HSBC Premier customer, you can call your Relationship Manager to make a transfer.1
- Phone banking: a team to assist you in making transfers 24/7.2
- Mobile banking : use the HSBC mobile Banking app to transfer money within your own local HSBC accounts and to other local banks.
Global View and Global Transfers
Domestic money transfers
Fee-free money transfers with SMS notifications for transfers and balances8
Additional layer of protection to ensure that only you have access to your account
Create recurring transfers from your HSBC accounts in the UAE
Transfer money from your HSBC UAE accounts to pay your local utility, telephone or credit card bills with domestic money transfers, a safe and convenient way to make payments.
Inward money transfers
Transfer money from your home country or region to your HSBC UAE account
You will need to compare the exchange rates offered by your bank back home at the time of your transfer with HSBC exchange rates, before choosing the currency in which the transfer is made. When you choose AED as the transfer currency, your bank back home will make the currency conversion for you
Preferential exchange rates3
We offer preferential exchange rates for our HSBC Jade & Premier customers.
Transfer money from your home country or region to your HSBC UAE account, in the currency of your choice.
HSBC SWIFT code
You'll need to use the SWIFT code BBME AEAD when making international payments.
Make a transfer online
Already an online customer?
Simply log on to start transferring money.
A Secure Key is required to add a new beneficiary.
Not registered yet?
If you’re already a customer it only takes a moment.
Contact us about money transfers
Visit your nearest branch or Customer Service Unit for a chat.
8You must register to use our SMS Alerts service, at the time of account opening or request to use this service by calling 800 5233 for Jade, 800 4320 for Premier, 800 4420 for Advance and 600 55 4722 for Personal Banking customers. Personal Banking General Terms and Conditions apply, available at www.hsbc.ae.