Our phone numbers are changing
From 01 October 2022 our phone numbers are changing, and a standard tariff will apply to our new phone numbers.
What would you like to contact us about?
- Need help? Chat with us now
- Complaints and Feedback
- Activate your HSBC card
- Lost or stolen card: block and unblock your card
- Issue with a transaction: Unauthorised transactions, credit and debit card disputes
- Notifications and alerts
- Product queries: Mortgages, car loans, insurance and investments
- More ways to get in touch
- Social media
Need help? Chat with us now
If you have a general enquiry, there's no need to log on. Just select the black 'Chat' button on any of our web pages and one of our agents will be happy to help.
If you have an account-related enquiry or a servicing request, you can chat with us via online banking or our mobile banking app. We can help you with:
- bank statement requests
- clearance/no liability letter requests
- credit and debit card replacements
- new chequebooks
- and more
Chat via online banking
Log on to online banking, then select the 'Chat' icon at the bottom of the page.
New to online banking? Learn how to register.
Chat via the HSBC UAE app
If something goes wrong, we'll do everything we can to put things right. Learn how our complaints process works, and how to escalate your complaint if you're unhappy with our response.
Activate your HSBC card
Set Your PIN on your HSBC Debit or Credit Card
- your card can be instantly used to make online purchases or in apps
- it can be instantly added to mobile wallets for contactless in-store transactions or in app (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay)
- you can instantly use it for contactless transactions at point of sale below AED 500
- if you have not set up a PIN, you may create a card PIN by calling:
Within and outside UAE: +971 43544579
Lost or stolen card: block and unblock your card
If you can’t find your debit or credit card or you think it's been lost or stolen, you can use the HSBC UAE app to temporarily block your card.
Issue with a transaction (Unauthorised transactions, credit and debit card disputes)
- just submit the online form below
- you don't have to print, scan or e-mail the form
- simply complete the mandatory fields and attach necessary evidence before submitting it
- please use the personal email address you registered with us to avoid any delays with your claim
- once the form is complete, you will be prompted to enter your HSBC registered email ID and submit the form
We'll aim to get back to you within 2 working days.
Notifications and alerts
If you want to receive email alerts for your transactions, please call the number on the back of your HSBC card.