What would you like to contact us about?
- General enquiry / set up online banking
- Activate your HSBC debit card
- Lost or stolen card: block and unblock your card
- Accounts and credit cards
- Issue with a transaction (Unauthorised transactions, Credit/Debit Card dispute)
- Car loans
- Feedback and complaints
- Social media
Need more help?
General enquiry / set up online banking
Issue with a transaction (Unauthorised transactions, Credit/Debit Card dispute)
- You simply need to submit this form online.
- You are not required to print, scan or e-mail the form.
- Please complete the mandatory fields and attach necessary evidence before submitting the form.
- Please use the e-mail address which is registered with the bank to submit the form and avoid any delays in processing your claim.
- Once the form is complete, you will be prompted to enter your HSBC registered email ID and submit the form.
We will endeavor to revert with an update within 2 working days
We're ready to receive your call, 24/7.
HSBC Personal Banking
Write to us
Send us your question, comment or complaint via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the form available online. Once we've received your message, we'll get back to you within 2 working days.
Sometimes we can't resolve an issue or complaint right away. If this happens, we'll give you a reference number and explain the next steps (including approximate timeframes if any for future/additional updates).
Our complaints process
If something goes wrong, we'll do everything we can to put things right. Learn how our complaints process works, and how to escalate your complaint if you're unhappy with our response.