At HSBC we understand your world is changing and so is the way you bank.
From simplified log on to easy funds transfers, experience hassle-free banking at every step and let your financial future thrive with a few clicks.
Start using online banking
Our key features and how to use them
The HSBC Online Banking experience is designed around you, for you.
- New and improved online experience
- Accessible on all devices
These services are available through Online Banking :
- View your Account or Credit Card along with transactions and details
- View your Local and Global accounts in one page
- Open additional accounts
- Funds transfer within HSBC UAE to accounts or credit cards
- Funds transfer within UAE to other banks
- Funds transfer to overseas banks
- Funds transfer to your Global HSBC accounts ie. Global Transfer
- Utility bill payments
- Setup Direct Debit Requests
- Read or Send Secure Message
- View or Download your Account or Credit Card statements
Along with above key features, you can also perform following transactions by sending a Secure Message :
- Update personal details
- Update correspondence address
- Update 3rd party online funds transfer limits
- Ordering a chequebook
- Update travel plan
- Manage payee list
- Manage future dated transfers
Read our guide to find out how you can take advantage of the new key features
Log onCollapse Expand
Trusted BrowserCollapse Expand
Local and global viewCollapse Expand
Transaction search and downloadCollapse Expand
Money transferCollapse Expand
International Money Transfer - Same CurrencyCollapse Expand
Bill paymentCollapse Expand
Responsive designCollapse Expand
How online banking can help you
Online banking features:
- eStatementsRetrieve your monthly banking and credit card statements any time you like. Online banking offers you a secure way of storing up to 36 statements.
- A global account view1Use Global View to link your eligible HSBC accounts in other countries to view all the balances of your accounts on one screen and do instant transfers between them.
- International transfersPay less to move money between your accounts and to other accounts worldwide.
- Free bill paymentsYou won't be charged to make online utility bill payments.
- Simple account managementUpdate your personal details (including your address), order a new cheque book etc.
- Open new accounts and apply for additional servicesInstantly open additional accounts in major currencies, and apply for our wide range of Wealth, investment, and Insurance products.
With online banking you can:
- Manage your accounts when you're on the move
- Set up one-off or regular transfers to other accounts
- Set up, amend or cancel standing orders
- Open new accounts in all major currencies
- Open and manage new fixed term deposits
We use advanced security systems and software to protect your account from unauthorised use. We do everything we can to prevent online fraud and keep your personal information and your money safe.
HSBC Secure Key
As the name suggests, this device is like a front door key for your online banking. It is roughly half the size of a credit card and looks a bit like a calculator. It uses advanced technology to give you a unique passcode every time you log on and make a transfer or payment.
Top 5 security tips to protect yourself online
- Keep your passwords and security details safe, so no one else can access your online accounts
- Download security updates and patches for the computer programs you use
- Update your anti-virus software regularly to protect your computer against attacks from new viruses
- Install a personal firewall to block hackers and to stop spyware recording the personal information you enter online
- Avoid using public computers to access your online banking
Our online banking security guarantee gives you cover for unauthorised or fraudulent payments and transfers from your HSBC account. So you won't be held liable for any transactions you haven't authorised. You'll also be reimbursed for the full amount if anyone uses your HSBC credit or debit card details to pay for anything online.
If you suspect you've been a victim of fraud you should report it immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Accessing Online BankingCollapse Expand
Find out more about global security networkCollapse Expand
Online Banking Terms and Conditions
Already an HSBC customer?
New to online banking?
If you've never used the service, you need to register first.
If you've already registered for online banking, you can log on now.