Your simpler, faster, better way to bank
Start using online banking
Discover what you can do online
- view your account details and transactions
- view your Local and Global accounts on one page
- view or download statements
- upload documents
- open additional accounts
- pay utility bills
- set up Direct Debit requests
- read or send Secure Messages
- transfer funds between your HSBC UAE accounts
- transfer funds within UAE to other banks
- transfer funds to overseas banks
- transfer funds to international accounts with Global Transfers
Secure Message services
You can also do these actions by sending a Secure Message:
- update your personal details
- update your correspondence address
- update third-party online transfer limits
- order cheque books
- update travel plans
- manage payee lists
- manage future dated transfers
Online banking features:
- eStatementsRetrieve your monthly banking and credit card statements any time you like. Online banking offers you a secure way of storing up to 36 statements.
- A global account view1Use Global View to link your eligible HSBC accounts in other countries or regions to view all the balances of your accounts on one screen and do instant transfers between them.
- International transfersPay less to move money between your accounts and to other accounts worldwide.
- Free bill paymentsYou won't be charged to make online utility bill payments.
- Simple account managementUpdate your personal details (including your address), order a new cheque book etc.
- Open new accounts and apply for additional servicesInstantly open additional accounts in major currencies, and apply for our wide range of Wealth, investment, and Insurance products.
With online banking you can:
- Manage your accounts when you're on the move
- Set up one-off or regular transfers to other accounts
- Set up, amend or cancel standing orders
- Open new accounts in all major currencies
- Open and manage new fixed term deposits
We use advanced security systems and software to protect your account from unauthorised use. We do everything we can to prevent online fraud and keep your personal information and your money safe.
HSBC Secure Key
As the name suggests, this device is like a front door key for your online banking. It is roughly half the size of a credit card and looks a bit like a calculator. It uses advanced technology to give you a unique passcode every time you log on and make a transfer or payment.
Top 5 security tips to protect yourself online
- Keep your passwords and security details safe, so no one else can access your online accounts
- Download security updates and patches for the computer programs you use
- Update your anti-virus software regularly to protect your computer against attacks from new viruses
- Install a personal firewall to block hackers and to stop spyware recording the personal information you enter online
- Avoid using public computers to access your online banking
Our online banking security guarantee gives you cover for unauthorised or fraudulent payments and transfers from your HSBC account. So you won't be held liable for any transactions you haven't authorised. You'll also be reimbursed for the full amount if anyone uses your HSBC credit or debit card details to pay for anything online.
If you suspect you've been a victim of fraud you should report it immediately.
Find out more about global security network
Online Banking Terms and Conditions
Already an HSBC customer?
New to online banking?
If you’ve never used the service, you need to register first. You’ll need your phone banking number (PBN) and PIN to get started.
Questions about your PBN or PIN? Read our frequently asked questions.
If you've already registered for online banking, you can log on now.