HSBC Advance Account
Why join HSBC Advance?
Benefits of the Advance account:
- No charges for cash withdrawals at any bank ATM across the UAE and GCC1
- Preferential rates on personal loans
- Free instant international fund transfers through online and mobile banking via Global View and Global Transfers between your global HSBC accounts2
- Free global emergency cash up to USD 10,000 from any HSBC branch abroad in case you lose your wallet while travelling abroad3
- 50% discount on processing fee for international HSBC account opening
- Current account available in multiple currencies (AED, USD, GBP and EUR)
- Fee free Overdraft up to 1 salary multiple or AED 50,000 (whichever is lower), the first AED 2000 being interest free4
2Global Transfers are effected instantly (typically within 6 seconds from submitting the required information) for supported currencies. Visit the Money Transfers page to find out more about Global Transfers and see a list of supported currencies.
HSBC Advance Credit Card
Enjoy special offers and privileges all year round covering dining, shopping, travel and entertainment:
- no annual fee: enjoy your HSBC Advance Credit Card without any annual membership fees
- HSBC ENTERTAINER Mobile App: Free download of our 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' mobile app with over 8,000 offers across 15 countries
- valet parking: At selected Valtrans locations around Dubai, get up to 4 free visits per month with your HSBC Advance Credit Card, subject to a minimum monthly spend of AED 3,000 with your card
- Air Miles rewards - Spend anytime, anywhere with your HSBC Advance Credit Card & earn 1 Air Mile for every AED 1 spent
- Airport Lounges Access – unlimited complimentary access for you and your supplementary cardholders to a select number of airport lounges worldwide through LoungeKey™
ENTERTAINER, Valtrans, VOX Cinema, and Air Miles terms and conditions apply in relation to these offers.
More Advance account benefits
- Faster access, more control
- Online and on your side
- Individual expertise and support
- Preferential rates and rewards
Loans to meet your financial needs
Sometimes, you want money fast but you don't want to wait. With an HSBC Personal Loan, you can help yourself to the cash you need, exactly when you need it – whether you've just recently landed in the UAE or have just started a new job.
6The approval is conditional based on the information provided. The approval is subject to the validation of information and documentation provided. HSBC reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
The benefits and features set out above are current as at the date they appear on our website. However, they may be subject to change at any time at our discretion. We will try to notify existing customers of any changes that may impact them either in advance of the change or shortly afterwards.
Faster access, more controlCollapse Expand
Online and on your sideCollapse Expand
Individual expertise and supportCollapse Expand
Preferential rates and rewardsCollapse Expand
16Original salary letter must be submitted to HSBC. A minimum salary amount of AED 15,000 must be credited to your account each month. Monthly service fee per account may apply if the eligibility criteria are not met. Please refer to our Schedule of Tariffs, as amended from time to time, for more information.
Documents required to apply
- original passport (for all customers)
- valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- original labour card / work ID (for GCC national customers only)
- proof of UAE residence18 in the form of either a utility bill/rental agreement/employment letter dated within the last 2 months
Additional documents required for Advance by salary-based eligibility criteria:
- original trade licence (for all self-employed customers)
- salary certificate (for customers working in government/public sector companies)19
- salary transfer letter (for customers working in private sector companies) residents19
For joint accounts, both you and your joint applicant(s) need to complete the account opening process by personally visiting any of our branches or customer service units with the required documents.
We may request further information or documentation from you, in order to comply with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).