HSBC Premier Credit Card
To apply, you'll need to have a Premier Account.
No annual fee.
With the HSBC Premier Credit Card, you will get:
- Air Miles rewardsEarn 1 Air Mile for 1 AED spend on your card and redeem for flights, hotels and retail vouchers.
- Airport Lounge AccessComplimentary access to a select number of airport lounges worldwide, for you and your supplementary cardholders, through LoungeKey™.
- Exclusive dining privilegesComplimentary HSBC ENTERTAINER app, along with hundreds of offers from the I Love Dining program.
- Free global Wi-FiEnjoy unlimited Wi-Fi at over 1 million hotspots worldwide through Boingo.
- Complimentary valet parkingEnjoy complimentary valet parking at select Valtrans locations 4 times per month.
- Cinema privileges'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' movie offers covering 2D, 3D, 4D and other premium experiences across UAE.
More Premier card benefits
Air Miles is the loyalty program of HSBC UAE Credit Cards that rewards cardholders with Air Miles every time they use their credit card.
Spend anytime, anywhere with your HSBC Premier Credit Card & earn 1 Air Mile for every AED 1 spent.
You will earn Air Miles up to the credit limit assigned to your credit card. You may review the detailed Air Miles terms and conditions below.
Air Miles has a fully interactive website and mobile app allowing you to check your Air Miles balance any time and redeem online, choosing from a wide range of travel and entertainment rewards, including flights, hotel stays, retail vouchers and much more. Please visit the Air Miles website to find out more and redeem your miles.
You can review Air Miles Terms and Conditions below and on the Air Miles website.
Air Miles Exchange
Exchange your Air Miles for your favourite airline's loyalty miles. It's easy.
- log on to your Air Miles account at www.airmilesme.com
- go to 'Redeem Air Miles' and select 'Travel‘
- choose your preferred airline
- exchange your Air Miles
You'll get an email when the exchange is complete and will be able to see your new balance at your airline loyalty programme account.
Please note that:
- you need to have at least 30,000 Air Miles in your Air Miles account to make an exchange
- you must have a valid airline loyalty membership number
- it's your responsibility to provide the correct transaction details
- once you've exchanged Air Miles, you can't reverse the exchange
- this offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the participating loyalty programmes and the Air Miles programme.
Air Miles partners
Collect Air Miles on everyday shopping from a huge range of Airmiles partners including Spinneys, Sharaf DG, Careem, Toy Store, Agoda and many more! Every time you shop at any of the Air Miles partners remember to use your Air Miles card and your HSBC Premier Credit Card to earn more miles faster. Find out more about the program and discover exciting offers on the Air Miles website.
Remember, with Air Miles you enjoy
- freedom to choose when (time/date of travel), how (class of travel) and which airline to fly with
- no black-out dates; if there is a seat available, you can book it on the Air Miles Travel Shop
- pay with miles and top up with cash
- pay for the full cost of the ticket including taxes
Air MilesCollapse Expand
Balance transfers and Instalment plansCollapse Expand
Things you should know
Additional informationCollapse Expand
Who can apply?
Documents required to applyCollapse Expand
How to apply
If you're new to HSBC UAE, you can instantly confirm your eligibility online and get an approval in principle. Once your application is fully approved, your card could be with you within 24 hours.
Whether you bank with us already or are new to HSBC UAE, you can ask for a callback.
We'll get back to you within 60 minutes during working hours, Sunday to Thursday, 9:00 to 16:30. If you contact us outside these times, it will be the next working day.
You might be interested in
HSBC Black Credit Card
From travel to culinary experiences, culture and shopping there's no limit to where the benefits can take you.