Earn exclusive cashback rewards
Enjoy AED 500 cashback when you get a new primary HSBC credit card and spend a minimum of AED 8,000 within 60 days.1
You could also be eligible for up to a total of AED 5,500 of exclusive cashback offers on a range of products
Offer valid from 16 January to 30 April 2023 (both days inclusive).
HSBC Premier Credit Card
Why choose a Premier Credit Card?
- Air Miles rewardsEarn 1 Air Mile for every AED 1 spend on your card and redeem for flights, hotels and retail vouchers.
- Airport Lounge AccessComplimentary access to a select number of airport lounges worldwide, for you and your supplementary cardholders, through LoungeKey™.
- Exclusive dining privilegesComplimentary HSBC ENTERTAINER app, along with hundreds of offers from the I Love Dining program.
- Save on rides with Careem3Book with your Mastercard to enjoy 20% off Careem Chauffeur Services across the Middle East. Download the Careem app and enter promo code MASTERCARD.
- Free global Wi-FiEnjoy unlimited Wi-Fi at over 1 million hotspots worldwide through Boingo.
- Complimentary valet parkingEnjoy complimentary valet parking at select Valtrans locations 4 times per month.
- Cinema privileges'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' movie offers covering 2D, 3D, 4D and other premium experiences across UAE.
Benefits you'll enjoy
Air Miles is the loyalty program of HSBC UAE Credit Cards that rewards cardholders with Air Miles every time they use their credit card.
Spend anytime, anywhere with your HSBC Premier Credit Card & earn 1 Air Mile for every AED 1 spent.
You will earn Air Miles up to the credit limit assigned to your credit card. You may review the detailed Air Miles terms and conditions below.
Air Miles has a fully interactive website and mobile app allowing you to check your Air Miles balance any time and redeem online, choosing from a wide range of travel and entertainment rewards, including flights, hotel stays, retail vouchers and much more. Please visit the Air Miles website to find out more and redeem your miles.
You can review Air Miles Terms and Conditions below and on the Air Miles website.
Air Miles Exchange
Exchange your Air Miles for your favourite airline's loyalty miles. It's easy.
- log on to your Air Miles account at www.airmilesme.com
- go to 'Redeem Air Miles' and select 'Travel‘
- choose your preferred airline
- exchange your Air Miles
You'll get an email when the exchange is complete and will be able to see your new balance at your airline loyalty programme account.
Please note that:
- you need to have at least 30,000 Air Miles in your Air Miles account to make an exchange
- you must have a valid airline loyalty membership number
- it's your responsibility to provide the correct transaction details
- once you've exchanged Air Miles, you can't reverse the exchange
- this offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the participating loyalty programmes and the Air Miles programme.
Air Miles partners
Collect Air Miles on everyday shopping from a huge range of Air Miles partners including Sharaf DG, Damas, Careem, Al Jaber, Tavola, and many more! Every time you shop at any of the Air Miles partners remember to use your Air Miles card and your HSBC Premier Credit Card to earn more miles faster. Find out more about the program and discover exciting offers on the Air Miles website.
Remember, with Air Miles you enjoy
- freedom to choose when (time/date of travel), how (class of travel) and which airline to fly with
- no black-out dates; if there is a seat available, you can book it on the Air Miles Travel Shop
- pay with miles and top up with cash
- pay for the full cost of the ticket including taxes
Balance transfers and Instalment plans
If you do not meet the repayments/payments on your loan/financing, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
Who can apply?
Join HSBC Premier
How to apply
If you're new to HSBC UAE, you can check your eligibility online and gain access to Premier in 29 regions.
Once your application is fully approved, one of our representative will contact you.
Whether you bank with us already or are new to HSBC UAE, you can ask for a callback.
We'll get back to you within 60 minutes during working hours, Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 16:30. If you contact us outside these times, it will be the next working day.
2AED 500 cashback available to all new and existing HSBC customers who apply for a new primary HSBC Credit Card and who do not have a primary Credit Card at the time of application and did not have one 6 months prior to application. You must apply before 30 April 2023 to qualify and only eligible spends as referenced in the Terms and Conditions will be accepted.
5Will increase by 12% (6% for HSBC Black, Jade Credit Card and HSBC Premier MasterCard)) for so long as the Cardholder is overdue on the payment. Original Finance Charge rates will be re-instated when Cardholder is not overdue from the next statement date. In addition, a Collection Agency Fee will be charged to the Cardholder’s Account when the Bank appoints an external Collection Agency to follow up on the outstanding payment.
6If you do not meet the Premier or Advance eligibility requirements then we reserve the right, at our discretion, to charge you a service fee up to the point we convert your account into a Personal Banking account. Terms and Conditions apply.
You might be interested in
HSBC Black Credit Card
From travel to culinary experiences, culture and shopping there's no limit to where the benefits can take you.
Earn up to AED 1,000 for referrals
Interested in recommending HSBC? You can get a cash reward if you recommend a friend and they open a Premier or Advance account.
Offer ends 31 December 2023. T&Cs apply.