Have up to AED 1,750 cashback on us
Terms and conditions apply (PDF, 240 KB). Offer ends 30 June 2023.
Unlock a world of benefits with an HSBC Premier bank account
HSBC Premier is here to help you and your family live a life full of life, whether you're buying a new home, investing in your future, caring for loved ones, or simply looking to enjoy the benefits of all your hard work.
Join HSBC Premier
Find out how you can enjoy all that HSBC Premier has to offer.
Discover the quickest way to apply.
HSBC Premier is much more than just a bank account
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Be confident your finances are in good hands, with preferential rates and access to our expert wealth advisors.
Look after those that mean the most, with savings solutions for your child and complimentary family travel insurance.
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier - for you
Get much more from your banking with a range of exclusive benefits and privileges. From priority services to preferential rates and credit limits, you'll enjoy a faster and more convenient experience:
- an account that works to your schedule, with priority servicing, support and a Premier Debit Card
- access to a Premier Relationship Manager to help you make informed decisions about managing your finances
- preferential rates for loans, mortgages, savings and term deposits, as well as global money transfers
- an exclusive range of rewards, offers and privileges with the Premier Visa Signature Debit Card and the Premier World MasterCard Credit Card
Premier - around the world
Unlock Premier in one country, and you can live, work and travel the Premier way across 29 markets.
- automatic Premier status in 29 markets around the world
- overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad
- view all of your international accounts in one place, and make instant, no-fee transfers between them with a Global Money Account
- a foreign currency account with competitive rates4
- transfer funds to 200 countries and regions in over 25 currencies5 including INR, PKR, EGP and PH with no fee6
- a worldwide support network, with next-day card replacements if they're lost or stolen, as well as emergency cash advances of up to USD 10,000 each day, subject to available funds
Premier – for your family
A family that banks together moves forward together.
- Our Family Banking solutions cover your spouse and children, which means they too can have a Premier account of their own.
- You can have a dedicated Relationship Manager to manage your entire family relationship.
- Premier Children Savings account and a transactional account with a supplementary debit card for children above 14 years of age.
- Let your child fly higher. We will support you in opening an international account when your child heads out to study abroad.
Our premium account, with Premier benefits
Everything you expect from a premium account and more, with no monthly account fee3
- a current account available in UAE dirhams, US dollars, euros and British pound sterling
- keep your finances flexible with an overdraft up to 2 salary multiples or AED 30,000 (whichever is lower) with no fees, and with no interest payable on the first AED 5,0007
- make the most of your valuable time with priority servicing and support
- a dedicated Relationship Manager to help you enjoy everything Premier has to offer
- manage all your global accounts on the go with online and mobile banking
Unlock even more with your Premier account
HSBC Premier gives you, and your loved ones, access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
- Enjoy complimentary travel insurance, airport transfers and access to 1000+ airport lounges. Plus you'll have access to a 24-hour concierge service and fraudulent card misuse protection.
- Earn 1 Air Mile for every AED 1 spent on your card, and even trade them up with Emirates Skyward, all while enjoying a range of retail, dining and entertainment offers with our HSBC ENTERTAINER app.
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
Whether you're new to HSBC, or looking to upgrade your existing account, you can unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer if you meet one of the following criteria:
Option 1: deposit your salary
Deposit an on-going individual monthly net income of at least AED 40,000 into your account.
Option 2: your savings and investments
Maintain a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) with us of AED 350,000 in deposits and/or investments.8
What is a Total Relationship Balance (TRB)?
Option 3: your HSBC mortgage
Hold a mortgage with us with a drawdown of AED 3,000,000 or above for the first 24 months, after which one of our other eligibility criteria will have to be met.
Option 4: international Premier
Already hold, and qualify for, an HSBC Premier account in another country or region.
Option 5: Premier by family
Give your spouse and children, your Premier benefits by providing a marriage or birth certificate to your Relationship Manager.
Things you should know
An HSBC account comes with a debit card and monthly statements. Please refer to our Schedule of Services and Tariffs for a complete list of services along with any fees and charges associated with them.
If you are a salaried customer and your salary is transferred to HSBC UAE, you will not be required to maintain a minimum balance or a relationship balance with us for any account that you open with us. If you stop transferring your salary to HSBC UAE, then a fee may be applied as per the Schedule of Services and Tariffs.
If you are a non-salary transfer customer, a lower cost option for you to consider is to have a personal banking proposition, and open a Flexi or E-saver account, as you will not be required to maintain a minimum balance in those accounts. If you choose a different proposition or open a different account type, then a fee may be applied for not maintaining a minimum balance as per the Schedule of Services and Tariffs.
Don't have an Emirates ID yet?
If you've applied for a residency visa and don't have your Emirates ID yet, you'll have 75 days from opening your account to give it to us. After that, you won't be able to make digital payments or use your cards until we receive your Emirates ID.
Not sure if this account is right for you?
This product/service may be affected by changes in foreign currency exchange rates.
Correspondent and receiving banks may charge additional fees when they process the transaction.
Penalties and Fees may be applied if there is a customer error or omission in providing correct or incomplete remittance information and may cause a rejection of, or delays in, the transfer. We shall not be held liable for any potential loss.
The actual time to complete a transaction may differ from estimates due to increased scrutiny of transactions by the financial institution or entity providing financial services to the beneficiary of remittances.
For recall of payments, please contact us by any of the means listed at https://www.hsbc.ae/help/contact. We may charge payment recall fee. We cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to recall the payment successfully.
How to apply
Instantly confirm your eligibility. Once you've applied, you could get an approval in principle in just 5 minutes.
If you don’t have an Emirates ID yet, you can still open an account and give us an Emirates ID within 75 days. After that, your account will be frozen until we receive your ID.
Apply by phone
For more information on HSBC Premier, please call us.
800 4320 (within UAE)
+971 4 224 1000 (outside UAE)
Lines are open 24 hours. Calls may be recorded to help improve our service to you.
Or, if you are an existing Premier customer, call your relationship manager to discuss next steps.
Apply in branch
If you are an HSBC customer, you can visit us in branch to discuss your HSBC Premier needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become eligible for HSBC Premier?
How many global markets is HSBC Premier available in?
Can I open an HSBC Premier account in another country/region?
You may also be interested in
Get up to AED 1,000 cash
Interested in recommending HSBC? You can get a cash reward if you recommend a friend and they open a Premier or Advance account.
Offer ends 31 December 2023. T&Cs apply.
Global Money Account
The multi-currency digital account that lets you manage, send and receive money in different currencies across the world.
Cashback Credit Card
Earn up to 5% cashback on everyday spends and enjoy travel, dining and entertainment offers.
Financial planning products to help you plan for your retirement, your children's education, and protect yourself and your family.
1You must apply for and open a new HSBC (Premier or Advance) Account during the Offer Period and fund the new account or transfer your salary in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria before 31 July 2023, as well as continuing to meet the criteria for at least 6 consecutive months. This Offer is not applicable for Personal Banking and Flexi Account customers.
2You must apply for and open a new HSBC Premier or Advance Account during the Offer Period and fund the new account or transfer your salary in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria before 31 July 2023, as well as continuing to meet the criteria for at least 6 consecutive months. This Offer is not available to Personal Banking and Flexi Account customers.
3Only one AED 250 cashback reward will be given during the offer period, no matter how many Family Accounts you open. Your cashback will be automatically credited to the primary Premier account holder. You’ll receive your cashback within 90 days of maintaining the minimum balance in the account for 2 consecutive months. If the Family Account is for your spouse, they must download and activate the HSBC Mobile Banking app during the offer period in order for you to receive your cashback.
4We cannot guarantee that the exchange rates offered by HSBC UAE will be better than those offered by other financial institutions at the time of transfer.
5See list of supported currencies and supported countries and regions below:
6If charge type "all charges to be paid from my account" is selected, the corresponding bank will not deduct any of its charges from the remittance amount and there will be no money transfer fee by HSBC UAE for transfers of Indian Rupee to India, Pakistani Rupee to Pakistan, Egyptian Pound to Egypt and Philippine Peso to the Philippines. There may still be correspondent bank charges payable by you. Our Schedule of Services and Tariffs, as amended from time to time, will apply.
7Upon request, subject to credit eligibility and satisfactory Credit Bureau check.
8AED 350,000 has to be maintained in deposits and/or investments within 24 months or if the mortgage is fully paid off before 24 months to avoid charges and discontinued service. You must successfully meet the Premier by mortgage eligibility criteria in order to take advantage of discounted fees and charges available to Premier customers. If you default on your home loan agreement, this may result in charges or discontinued service.