Staying connected to home matters
If you're an Egyptian expat in the UAE, our banking service is designed to help you stay connected across borders. Enjoy preferential services and products for you and your family with Premier, as well as dedicated customer service and free global transfers between your HSBC accounts worldwide[@gvgt-transfers].
Get a cashback refund for a round trip air-ticket to Egypt
Open a new HSBC Premier Account with HSBC Egypt through our International Services in the UAE, and you could get a one time cashback refund for a round trip air-ticket to Egypt, worth a maximum of EGP 8,000. Subject to maintaining a total relationship balance of EGP 750,000 for at least 3 consecutive months.
Offer valid until 30 June 2023. HSBC Non Resident Egyptians (NRE) Air-Ticket Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions apply.
Make the most of being an Egyptian expat in the UAE
Setting up your finances in the UAE
Top things to consider before you arrive to get your finances ready.
Moving to the UAE: everything you need to know
Find out everything you need to know about moving to the UAE with our guide.
Sending money outside of the UAE
Learn how to send money outside of the UAE and the pros and cons of each method.
How we can help
- Relationship ManagerGet round the clock support for all your banking needs, wherever you are in the world.
- Premier around the worldUnlock Premier in one country, and you can live, work and travel the Premier way across 29 markets.
- Send money in multiple currenciesUnlimited transfers with no HSBC fees[@transferfee] for multiple currencies, including UAE Dirham to Egyptian Pound.
- Worldwide support networkNext-day card replacements if they're lost or stolen, as well as emergency cash advances of up to USD 10,000 each day, subject to available funds.
- Beyond Assistance AppGet access to the Beyond Assistance App for passport renewal services, roadside assistance, parcel deliveries and discounts on selected brands.[@beyond-assistance-app]
- Free couriered debit card and Secure KeyWe'll courier your debit cards and HSBC Secure Key direct to you free of charge.
Discover our products
Explore banking solutions that could help you get more out of being an Egyptian expat in the UAE.
Discover flexible life insurance and protection plans from Zurich for you and your loved ones.
Open an account in Egypt
To fully benefit from our international services as an Egyptian expat, you'll need an account with us in the UAE and Egypt.
Apply online for an account in Egypt to get started.
Already have an account in Egypt?
If you bank with us in Egypt but not in the UAE yet, compare our current accounts to find the right one for you.