Preferential Service and Products for you and your family
- dedicated Relationship Manager
- unlimited money transfers with no HSBC transfer fee1 for several currencies including UAE Dirham to Egyptian Pound
- HSBC Premier Credit Card
No annual fee
Earn Air Miles Rewards which you can redeem for flight tickets, hotel, leisure and e-vouchers2
Access to over 10,000 ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers covering dining, entertainment, hotel accommodation and wellness with the free HSBC Entertainer App3
unlimited supplementary credit cards for family members
- HSBC Premier Debit Card with airport dining offers at over 200 DragonPass Dine & Fly locations globally (4), discounts at over 900 properties with Visa Luxury Hotel collection4, and more
- preferential rates on Term Deposits, Loans and Mortgages
- Overdraft of up to AED 50,000, with no interest on the first AED 5,000
Enjoy HSBC Premier International Benefits to stay globally connected
- if you are Premier in one country or region, you are Premier in all countries and regions where HSBC operates
- Seamless cross-border international account opening
- global view6 of accounts online where you can easily manage your global HSBC Accounts in UAE and home country or region
- Instant global money transfers with no fees6 where you can view live exchange rates and transfer up to USD 100,000 easily within your HSBC global accounts in different currencies. This product/service may be affected by changes in foreign currency exchange rates
- Emergency Services where you can benefit from emergency encashment for no fee and next business day emergency card replacement service
- access to Dedicated Customer Service where you have an access to a dedicated HSBC Premier Contact Centre and Premier Service centers around the globe
Your personal Relationship Manager will put together a picture of your entire financial life and create a bespoke financial strategy designed just for you and your needs. Be it saving for your children's education or for your retirement, or simply managing and growing your wealth.
HSBC Premier offers investment products saving plans that offer you the ability to stay committed and adapt to your changing circumstances. The plans offer the flexibility to contribute on a periodic basis with no penalties: on redemptions; or early withdrawals; or temporary/permanent suspension on monthly contributions.
Our global expertise connects you to global investment opportunities, with a wide range of investment products such as mutual funds, ETFs, international bonds and insurance savings plans.
Family’s financial protection
We offer flexible life insurance and protection plans for you and your family.5
- Futura, a lifetime unit-linked worldwide insurance policy that covers death due to any cause. Option to pay in different currencies and in different frequencies
- International Level Term, a life insurance plan designed to pay a fixed cash sum which is fixed at the outset if you pass away. Option to add benefits such as critical illness, permanent and total disability, waiver of premium
- Wealth Accumulation Plan, start saving with a minimum single premium and have the flexibility to add additional contributions at any time. Construct your own investment portfolio according to your risk profile from a range of funds and a choice of currencies, and switch between investment funds at no extra cost
Things you should know
Free courier delivery of Egypt Secure Key and Debit Cards to UAE.
Use your HSBC Premier Debit Card and have access to Beyond Assistance App – For passport renewal services, roadside assistance, parcel deliveries and discounts on selected brands.7
1If charge type “all charges to be paid from my account” is selected the correspondent bank will not deduct any of its charges from the remittance amount and there will be no money transfer fee by HSBC UAE for transfers of Egyptian Pound to Egypt. Our Schedule of Services and Tariffs, as amended from time to time, will apply.
2AirMiles Terms and Conditions apply.
5The life insurance plans are provided and underwritten by Zurich International Life (Zurich). Product terms and conditions and exclusions apply. All Life Insurance plans are provided and underwritten by Zurich International Life. This is only general information and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. It is also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. A person interested in this product should read and consider the Product Brochures, Product Summary and Benefit illustration in deciding whether to buy this product. You can ask for these documents from any of our Branches. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the plan usually incurs high cost and the surrender value payable (if applicable) may be less than the total premiums paid.
6Live foreign exchange rates are refreshed every 120 seconds on Global View and Global Transfers during International weekdays (Monday-Friday). On international weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or when the currency markets are closed, live foreign exchange rates are not available and the rates will remain unchanged until the next international working day. Global Transfers are effected instantly (typically within 6 seconds from submitting the required information) for supported currencies. Exceptionally, in circumstances outside of our control, it may not be possible to effect your transfer through Global Transfers, in which case you should contact our Call Center or use another way to effect your transfer. Terms and conditions apply. The overall daily limit of Global Transfers is USD 100,000.
7Offers are subject to HSBC Egypt terms and conditions. Visit www.hsbc.com.eg for updates. Terms and Conditions apply.
HSBC Personal Banking General Terms and Conditions (UAE), HSBC Credit Card Agreement Terms, other third party benefits terms and conditions, fees and charges apply as outlined in the Schedule of Services and Tariffs. The benefits and features set out are current as at the date they appear in our document. However, they may be subject to change at any time at our discretion. We will try to notify existing customers of any changes that may impact them either in advance of the change or shortly afterwards.