You use your phone for everything else, why not purchases?
Shopping online or in store and paying with your mobile phone is simpler.
Add your HSBC UAE Credit and Debit Cards to your mobile wallet and you’re ready to make contactless purchases the way you like – quickly, conveniently, and securely.
Your device, your choice
Benefits you get from using a mobile wallet:
- keep all your cards digitally in one place
- your payment details doesn’t get shared with the merchant
- have the ability to make payments online without having to fill in your payment details every time you want to make a purchase
How safe is a digital wallet?
Things like biometric log on with your fingertips, or your face, are a secure way to log on to your mobile device and also on to apps like the HSBC UAE Mobile Banking app.
Digital wallets use authentication and data encryption to protect your personal information, unlike a traditional wallet where someone can access your payment cards if they take it.
Mobile operating devices are better at protecting users from malicious software than desktop operating systems. However, users of digital wallets should still implement additional safety measures to keep their information safe.
These can include:
using a PIN or fingerprint identification protection on your smartphone
being vigilant about keeping track of payments made from your digital wallet
- all consumer HSBC UAE Credit and Debit cards, issued by HSBC UAE are compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Watch, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
- Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC
- Samsung, Samsung Pay, and Galaxy are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners
- HSBC UAE Credit and Debit Cards are issued by HSBC Bank Middle East, UAE branch. To learn more, speak with an HSBC branch representative