Ensure you are taken care of in the event of a serious medical condition. Zurich YourCare provides you the required cover to make sure you are able to get the treatment you need. For a reasonable premium and ease of purchase, Zurich YourCare gives you peace of mind.
The Policy Owner and the Life Assured must be the same person and one Policy Owner can only have one YourCare Policy at any time.
With Zurich YourCare, you will get:
High cover amounts
Covers from 500,000 to 1,000,000 AED
Multiple combination of covers to select from
Select between Cancer only cover, or ten critical illnesses (Including Cancer) or ten critical illnesses and hospital cash benefits
No medical tests required
Get covered in 3 easy steps online
Choose from 3 cover options
Essential, Plus, Complete1
Flexible plan term
Select terms from 5 or 10 years
Free benefits on all cover options:
Includes: Children’s Cancer cover of 50,000 AED on all cover options. Medical Second Opinion service on all cover options. Funeral expense2 cover of AED 20,000 in the event of the policy owner dying during the policy term before any critical illness claim is made
Are you eligible?
- single life policy
- you can apply for Zurich YourCare if you are above the age of 18 and up to 49 years old
- a UAE Resident (at point of sale)3
- you are an existing customer of HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
Things you should know
Provides you with cover that will pay4 a cash sum if:
- you are diagnosed with Cancer during the term of the policy, or
- if Plus cover option is chosen, Zurich will pay you a cash sum if you are diagnosed with a critical illness from the below list during the policy term:
- Renal Failure
- Heart Attack
- Aorta Graft surgery
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Open Heart surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Heart Valve Replacement
- if Complete cover option is chosen, Zurich will pay you a cash sum if you are hospitalized5 for at least 4 days, equivalent to the per week benefit amount multiplied by the duration of the customer’s time in hospital.
Things you should consider
While selecting the applicable cover amount, term and cover options , you might need to consider the following:
- how much income would you like to replace
- what assets do you hold
- any liabilities you might want to settle
- what is your/and your dependents cost of living per annum
- what expenses you might incur due to treatment or break from employment
- any cost of house modification
How to apply
Already an HSBC Customer?
Simply log on to online banking to quickly and easily start your application on Zurich’s online system.
Plus: Prime Critical Illness benefit covering 10 most common serious illnesses :Cancer
Stroke, Renal Failure , Heart Attack, Aorta Graft surgery, Benign Brain Tumor, Cardiomyopathy, Open Heart surgery, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft ,Heart Valve Replacement.
Complete: Prime Critical Illness benefit covering 10 most common serious illnesses in addition to a hospital cash benefit
1) if a claim is directly or indirectly attributable to a pre-existing condition. A condition for which the insured received medical treatment, care, advice, or medication within the 12 consecutive month period before the commencement date of coverage;
2) if the life insured dies within the 30 day Survival Period from the diagnosis of the condition. For the full list of exclusions please refer to the policy T&Cs.
5Weekly benefit amount chosen by the customer at outset as part of choice of
Critical Illness cover amount. After a period of hospitalistion that was at least 4 days in duration, the customer makes a claim and is paid an amount of NUMBER OF DAYS IN HOSPITAL X (PER WEEK HOSPITAL CASH BENEFIT / 7). Multiple claims can be made under this benefit up to a cap of 365 paid days per policy, irrespective of number of claims.
The life insurance plans are provided and underwritten by Zurich International Life (Zurich). Product terms and conditions and exclusions apply.
All Life Insurance plans are provided and underwritten by Zurich International Life. This is only general information and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. It is also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. A person interested in this product should read and consider the Product Brochures,
Key Features Document, Policy Conditions, Product Summary and Benefit illustration provided by Zurich in deciding whether to buy this product. You can ask for these documents from any of our Branches. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the plan usually incurs high cost and the surrender value payable (if applicable) may be less than the total premiums paid.
Product terms and conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. The terms & conditions applicable to these products will be of Zurich International Life and HSBC will not be responsible for claims, processing or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, HSBC does not provide tax advice and you should seek your own external tax advice in relation to this product.
International Term Assurance (ITA)
A level term designed to pay a cash sum which is fixed at the outset if you pass away.