Enjoy more of life with a credit card packed with rewards
To apply, you'll need to earn at least AED 10,000 a month.
Have up to AED 600 cashback on us
Receive AED 500 cashback when you get this card and spend AED 8,000 within the first 60 days. We’ll also credit AED 100 to your mobile wallet, which will be available to spend for 10 working days.
Why get a Max Rewards Credit Card?
Earn Air Miles on all your spends
Earn Air Miles on all your credit card spends and exchange them for flights, hotels and more.
Annual fee waiver
Pay no annual fee for the first year, and when you spend at least AED 12,000 a year after that[@maxrewardsannualfeewaiver].
Transfer balances from other credit cards in the UAE to your credit card and save on interest.
Discover more Max Rewards features
Enjoy more of the things you love
- Enjoy thousands of offers and access to top lifestyle and entertainment venues with the HSBC ENTERTAINER app.
- Access premium venues like gyms, beach clubs and hotel pools with HSBC ENTERTAINER soleil when you spend over AED 6,000 a month [@soleilminimumspend]. Primary cardholders only.
- 5% off HSBC ENTERTAINER soleil annual membership for your additional cardholders.
- Enjoy Buy 1 Get 1 Free movie tickets every month, plus 20% off food and drink at cinemas across the UAE[@cinemadiscountminspend].
Travel the world for less
- 12 complimentary visits for you and additional cardholders to over 1,000 lounges a year when you make at least 1 international purchase worth USD 1 with your HSBC Visa card 15 days before you travel.[@visainternational] [@airportloungeaccess]
- Save at over 200 airport restaurants worldwide with DragonPass Dine & Travel[@visainternational]. App terms and conditions apply.
- Enjoy up to 10% cashback when you book your next holiday on your credit card at Booking.com.
Your Max Rewards card also comes with
- Home& Away offersGet deals on shopping, travel, dining and more worldwide with home&Away.
- Multi-trip travel insuranceComplimentary cover of up to USD 500,000 for you and your family on all trips up to 90 days, including a certificate of insurance[@visainternational].
- Purchase protectionShop confidently knowing your purchases are protected in full against theft or damage. Buyers Protection is offered by Visa International.
Things to know
Who can apply?
What you'll need
If you do not meet the repayments/payments on your loan/financing, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
New to HSBC
Already an HSBC customer?
Other ways to apply
Frequently asked questions
How do I pay my credit card?
Are there payment plans available?
You might also be interested in
Discover more about our Air Miles rewards on selected credit cards. Earn and exchange them for flights, hotels, shopping and even airline loyalty programmes.
Cashback Credit Card
Turn everyday spends into cashback, plus enjoy credit portability from your home country and a range of travel and lifestyle rewards.