Spend on the small things for big rewards
To apply, you'll need to transfer at least AED 10,000 a month into an HSBC Personal Banking Account.
Have up to AED 400 cashback on us
Receive AED 300 cashback when you get this card and spend AED 5,000 within the first 60 days. We’ll also credit AED 100 to your mobile wallet, which will be available to spend for 10 working days.
Why get a Platinum Select Credit Card?
Earn Air Miles on all your spends
Earn Air Miles on all your credit card spends and exchange them for flights, hotels and more.
Interest free days
Enjoy no interest on purchases for up to 56 days when you pay your monthly balance in full.
Transfer balances from other credit cards in the UAE to your credit card and save on interest.
Discover more Platinum Select features
Enjoy more of the things you love
- Browse over 10,000 Buy 1 Get 1 Free offers on food deliveries, eating out, spa days and getaways with the HSBC ENTERTAINER app.
- Get discounts at over 400 restaurants across the UAE when you pay with your credit card.
- Enjoy over 200 offers across dining, retail and accommodation across MENA with the Timeout and Golf Access Programme.
Travel the world for less
- Up to 10% off British Airways flights (excluding fees) until 31 December 2023 for travel dates up to 30 December 2024. Use code 'HSBCBA'.
- Save at over 200 airport restaurants worldwide with DragonPass Dine & Travel[@visainternational]. App terms and conditions apply.
- Get deals on shopping, travel, dining and more worldwide with home&Away.
Your Platinum Select card also comes with
- Cinema discountsBuy 1 Get 1 Free movie tickets every month, plus 20% off food and drink at cinemas across the UAE.
- Extended warranty on your purchasesAutomatic extended warranty on purchases you make in full with your card. It doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to 1 year. Offered by Visa International.
Things to know
Who can apply?
What you'll need
If you do not meet the repayments/payments on your loan/financing, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
New to HSBC
Already an HSBC customer?
Other ways to apply
Frequently asked questions
How do I pay my credit card?
Are there payment plans available?
You might also be interested in
Discover more about our Air Miles rewards on selected credit cards. Earn and exchange them for flights, hotels, shopping and even airline loyalty programmes.
Cashback Credit Card
Turn everyday spends into cashback, plus enjoy credit portability from your home country and a range of travel and lifestyle rewards.