What addresses can be changed
- correspondence - where you receive mail
- residential - where you currently reside
- home address - an address you're registered at outside the UAE (if applicable)
Update residential address through a secure message in online banking
Residential addresses can only be updated by sending a secure message.
Update all addresses through phone banking
If you're registered for phone banking, you can call us and once we've verified you as a customer, we can update your residential or correspondence address. Verify yourself using your phone banking PIN or through Voice ID.
Visit a branch
Come to your nearest branch and we’ll be happy to help you. Please remember to bring your Emirates ID or passport with you so we can easily check who you are.
To amend your residential address please bring one of the following as additional proof of address:
- tenancy contract along with either Ejari or government attestation
- utility bill with full residential address issued within the last four months
- telephone bill with full residential address issued within the last four months
- for shared accommodation/dependents, address confirmation from the actual tenant along with any of the above
- an official letter from a government department or tax authority, detailing the full residential address, issued within the last four months
If you're unable to provide the documents above, or your query relates to an address outside the UAE, visit us in branch to discuss your needs further.