Submitting your documents is just a click away
At HSBC, we are constantly finding new ways to make it more convenient for you to bank with us. The upload centre makes it easier for you to submit the required documents in a secure and quick way. Simply click on the relevant link below to complete your information and attach the required documents.
One of our content representatives may have advised you to upload a document to verify a change in address, name or employment details. Please upload a relevant document using our online form. If you have not been asked to upload a document there is no need to do so.
List of supporting documents
- current passport
- current residency visa
- current Emirates ID (both front and back sides)
- salary certificate, transfer letter or any other relevant employment document
- tenancy contract along with either Ejari or government attestation
- utility bill with full residential address issued within last four months
- telephone bill with full residential address issued within last four months
- for shared accommodation/dependents, address confirmation from the actual tenant along with any of the above
- an official letter from a government department or tax authority, detailing the full residential address, issued within the last four months