Why you'll want a Zurich Futura life insurance
- Life Insurance plans with critical illness, disability and income protection from Zurich International Life1
- Plans that cover your children against critical illness at no extra cost2
- Portable plans that could move with you3
- A lifetime, unit linked protection plan with the flexibility of allowing you to make changes to benefits as the circumstances of your life change
- A worldwide policy that covers death due to any cause
- Provides core life cover benefit with the option to add any combination of benefits including critical illness, permanent and total disability, Waiver of Premium; Accident Death Benefit; dismemberment, Family Income and Hospitalization benefits
- Options to pay in different currencies and in different frequencies
Are you eligible?
You can apply for a Zurich Futura Whole Life insurance if you:
- are a UAE national or resident
- are between 21 and 74 years old
- have a current account with HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
Things you should know
Zurich requires a claim form to be completed with supporting evidence, including the death certificate and any accompanying medical reports. Please be aware that:
- death and critical illness claims can be submitted in writing or online
- 36 critical illnesses are covered
- minimum monthly premium is $150
Zurich Futura Whole Life policy provides you with life cover that will pay a cash sum if:
- you die during the term of the policy, or you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and have less than 12 months to live, provided that the diagnosis occurs before the last 18 months of the policy term
- critical illness benefit is chosen. Zurich will pay you a cash sum if you are diagnosed with one of the 36 critical illnesses during the policy term
- permanent and total disability benefit is chosen. Zurich will pay you a cash sum if you become permanently and totally disabled during the policy term
- cancer cover benefit is chosen. Zurich will pay a cash sum if you are diagnosed with one of the cancers listed in the Policy Terms and Conditions
- waiver of premium benefit is chosen. Zurich will pay your policy premiums if you are unable to work through illness or accident
- accidental death benefit is chosen. Zurich will pay a cash sum in addition to the life cover sum insured if you die as a result of an accident.
- dismemberment benefit is chosen. Zurich will pay a cash sum if you suffer from the loss of sight or limb as the result of an accident as defined in the Policy Terms and Conditions
- family income benefit is chosen. Zurich will pay a series of regular payments if you die for the remaining benefit term to the beneficiaries. The term of cover is selected by you and begins from the start of the policy
- fixed term income benefit is chosen. Zurich will pay a series of regular payments in the event if you die before the age of 70. The term of benefit payments is selected by you and begins from the date the death
- hospitalisation benefit is chosen. Zurich will pay if you are hospitalised for 4 or more consecutive days.
Find out more
3If your country or region of residence changes, you must tell us and Zurich as soon as possible, as this may impact what products and services will be available, or continue to be available, to you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. HSBC Bank Middle East Limited in the U.A.E. is only a distributor of Zurich's insurance products and is not responsible for claims, processing or otherwise. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the plan usually incurs high cost and the surrender value payable (if applicable) may be less than the total premiums paid.
All Life Insurance plans are provided and underwritten by Zurich International Life. This is only general information and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. It is also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. A person interested in this product should read and consider the Product Brochures, Product Summary and Benefit illustration in deciding whether to buy this product. You can ask for these documents from any of our Branches. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the plan usually incurs high cost and the surrender value payable (if applicable) may be less than the total premiums paid.
Product terms and conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. The terms & conditions applicable to these products will be of Zurich International Life and HSBC will not be responsible for claims, processing or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, HSBC does not provide tax advice and you should seek your own external tax advice in relation to this product.