Why you'll want a Zurich WAP
- Portable plans that could move with you1
- Construct your own investment portfolio according to your risk profile from a range of funds and a choice of currencies
- Worldwide coverage provided by Zurich which covers death
- Start with a minimum initial single premium and increase your regular contributions to your plan at any time
Are you eligible?
You can apply for a Zurich WAP if you:
- are a UAE national or resident
- over 21 years old with no maximum age
- hold a bank account with HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
Things you should know
- are looking for a flexible way of investing
- want access to a wide range of funds
- understand and accept the risks of this type of investment
- are able to hold the investment for medium to longer term
Zurich require a claim form to be completed with supporting evidence, including the death certificate and any accompanying medical reports.
Death and critical illness claims can be submitted in writing or online.
Find out more
Our representative will call you back in one working day2 to proceed with your request.
1If your country or region of residence changes, you must tell us and Zurich as soon as possible, as this may impact what products and services will be available, or continue to be available, to you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. HSBC Bank Middle East Limited in the U.A.E. is only a distributor of Zurich's insurance products and is not responsible for claims, processing or otherwise. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the plan usually incurs high cost and the surrender value payable (if applicable) may be less than the total premiums paid.
2Our wealth management team is available from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 16:30. If your form is submitted outside of these times, we will call you back on the next working day.
All Life Insurance plans are provided and underwritten by Zurich International Life. This is only general information and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. It is also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. A person interested in this product should read and consider the Product Brochures, Product Summary and Benefit illustration in deciding whether to buy this product. You can ask for these documents from any of our Branches. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the plan usually incurs high cost and the surrender value payable (if applicable) may be less than the total premiums paid.
Product terms and conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. The terms & conditions applicable to these products will be of Zurich International Life and HSBC will not be responsible for claims, processing or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, HSBC does not provide tax advice and you should seek your own external tax advice in relation to this product.
- Switch between investment funds at no extra cost to reflect your changing circumstances
- Enhanced death benefit if the life insured dies within the first 5 years of the policy
- Choose to take regular withdrawals or partial surrender at any time during the life of the policy
- Flexible payment options of yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly or a single premium