With the HSBC Personal Loan, you will get:
- High loan amountsUAE nationals may be eligible for a maximum loan amount of AED 750,000. For expats, the eligibility is a maximum of AED 600,000.
- No credit life insurance required
- Personal loan top-upKindly note that the personal loan top-up facility is subject to eligibility and will be offered in line with HSBC's current credit policies.
- Renewal options for 12 month loans
You can apply for a personal loan if:
- you're a UAE national aged between 21 and 65 years
- you're an expatriate resident aged between 21 and 65 years
- you earn a minimum income of AED 7,500
Things you should know
|Total loan amount||Repayment time||Monthly instalment|
|AED 100,000||48 months||AED 2,4764|
|Total loan amount||AED 100,000|
|Repayment time||48 months|
|Monthly instalment||AED 2,4764|
Campaign period is from 5 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 (both days inclusive).
1Offer is limited to customers applying for a new personal loan during the Campaign Period to transfer their existing personal liabilities in other banks in the UAE to HSBC. Offer is subject to minimum Personal Loan amount of AED 100,000 and satisfactory Credit Bureau score. Terms & Conditions apply.