We're giving away a total of AED 1,000,000 worth of prizes.
There are 131 cash prizes to be won including a Mega Prize of AED 500,0001. Get a chance to win with:
- every AED 10,000 of new funds deposited into your HSBC account2
- every AED 3,000 spent on your HSBC Debit Card3
Campaign valid from 1 February to 30 April 2020 (both days inclusive).
1To qualify for the mega prize of AED 500,000, you must deposit a minimum of AED 1 million of new funds during the campaign period and maintain the funds with the bank at least until 30 June 2020. Once you have made an eligible transfer of AED 1 Million, you will be awarded one entry for every AED 10,000 of new funds transferred and enter into a prize draw to win AED 500,000 (the "Mega prize" only). For example, you will be awarded 102 entries for a transfer of AED 1,020,000. The campaign has a total of 131 winners with prizes for category: Mega prize, Super Grand prize, Grand prize and prize. Campaign Terms and Conditions apply.
2You must transfer new minimum funds as stated in the Campaign Terms and Conditions into any of your HSBC bank accounts during the Campaign Period and ensure that these remain in your HSBC account until 30 June 2020. If you transfer any of these new funds out of your HSBC account before 30 June 2020 then you will no longer be eligible for this Campaign. Only the increase in your total relationship balances with the bank at the end of the campaign vs prior to the campaign starting date which is 1 February 2020 will be considered as new funds and make you eligible for the draw.
Why you'll want a Flexi Account
- No need to transfer your salary
Enjoy all the benefits of banking with HSBC without having to credit your salary to the account.
- No minimum balance requiredEnjoy great benefits and services, no matter how much you have in your account.
- Up to 0.5% interestEarn 0.25% interest a year on account balances up to AED 50,000 and 0.5% interest a year on account balances between AED 50,000 and AED 100,000.1
- Free international transfersMake free money transfers in Indian rupees, Pakistani rupees, Egyptian pounds and Philippine pesos.5
- Convenience as standardOpen your account instantly6 online and manage your money 24/7 through mobile banking, online banking or phone banking.
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card7Match your Flexi Account with the credit card that gives you up to 10% cashback on what you spend.
About the HSBC Cashback Credit Card
When you open a Flexi Account, you'll also have the opportunity to apply for the HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
- up to 10% cashback with no minimum spending restrictions
- no limit on the total cashback7 you can earn
- cashback automatically credited to your card every month
Things you should know
Documents you'll need to provideCollapse Expand
New to HSBC UAE
Existing and new HSBC UAE Customers
4New interest rates effective 1 July 2019. We are changing the current interest rate calculation logic, which is based on the minimum balances during the month, to a daily interest calculation logic based on end of day balances. This will ensure maximum return on your deposits in the Flexi account. This change will be completed by September 2019.
5If you select charge type 'all charges to be paid from my account' when making transfers of Indian rupee to India, Pakistani rupee to Pakistan, Egyptian pound to Egypt and Philippine peso to the Philippines, the correspondent bank will not deduct any of its charges from the remittance amount and there will be no money transfer fee by HSBC UAE. Schedule of Services and Tariffs (PDF, 237KB) will apply and may be amended from time to time.
6Subject to meeting eligibility criteria. An HSBC representative will call you within 60 minutes of approval in principle to schedule a face-to-face meeting at your convenience in order to verify your identity. Once we've confirmed your identity, we'll activate your account and you'll receive everything you need within 24 hours.