Switch to HSBC and get up to AED 5,000* cashback:
- Receive AED 2,000** when you switch to a Jade Account
- Get an additional AED 3,000*** when you take any Home Loan, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Life Insurance or Investment product.
Offer valid from 01 May 2021 to 30 June 2021 (both days inclusive).
*To get AED 5,000 cashback, you must first switch to an HSBC Jade Account successfully and then take a relevant product listed in the Offer Terms and Conditions based on your need. This Offer is not applicable for Personal Banking and Flexi Account customers.
**AED 2,000 cashback for HSBC Jade. You must apply for and open a new HSBC Jade Account during the Offer Period and fund the new account or transfer your salary in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria before 30th September 2021, as well as, continue to meet the criteria for at least 2 consecutive months after.
Jade is the elevated service for your wealth and lifestyle which puts your passions and goals at its heart. Let Jade be your guide to exclusive benefits and phenomenal experiences that enhance your lifestyle, and introduce you to a carefully tailored suite of wealth management services.
See how Jade can enrich your world.
Already a Jade customer?
Unlock your exclusive lifestyle offers, benefits and experiences.
Superior financial expertise and service
Benefit from a dedicated Jade Relationship Director, supported by a team of experts, who'll be at the heart of your success.
Designed to support and enrich your passions and interests, the HSBC Jade concierge service, delivered by Ten Lifestyle Group PLC, offers you access to a range of tailored luxury experiences and lifestyle benefits provided by our network of global and local partners.
HSBC Jade Debit Card
HSBC Jade Credit Card
Enjoy a range of exclusive privileges, rewards and travel
benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Are you eligible?
You can qualify for HSBC Jade by:
Maintaining a total relationship balance of USD 1,000,000 with us, or,
Maintaining a total relationship balance of USD 500,000 and transfer your monthly salary of at least AED 100,000 to us
Are you an existing Premier customer?
Are you interested in joining?
Documents you’ll need to provide
We'll need to see proof of your identity, residency in the UAE and income before we can finalise your application. We'll contact you to arrange a face-to-face appointment at a time that's convenient to you.
If you’re applying for a joint account, all the potential account holders will need to come into a branch with their documents.
We'll need to see the following:
- original passport
- valid residence visa (for non-GCC nationals only)
- original Emirates identification card
- proof of UAE residence – either a utility bill, rental agreement or employment letter
- original labour card or work ID (if you're female and sponsored by your father or husband)
- original trade licence (if you're self-employed)
- original income transfer letter from your employer (if you’d like to transfer your salary to the account)