Why you'll want a Zero Credit Card
- Zero processing fees on balance transfersTransfer balances from your other credit cards and you'll pay zero processing fees3; there'll be zero early repayment processing fees too.
- Zero interest on purchasesEnjoy 0% interest on retail purchases you make with your HSBC Zero Credit Card for the first 3 months.4
- Flexi instalment planConvert purchases over AED 1,000 to up to 36 monthly repayments and benefit from a low interest rate, zero processing fees and zero early settlement fees.
What you'll get
HSBC Entertainer app
Enjoy over 10,000 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' offers across dining, leisure, retail and wellness.
App terms and conditions apply.
I Love Dining
Get up to 30% off at over 400 restaurants across the UAE when you pay using your HSBC Zero Credit Card.
Terms and conditions apply.
Get 50% off VOX Cinemas tickets for Sunday showings bought with your Zero Credit Card online or through the Vox app. You can apply for 4 tickets per transaction and up to 10 free tickets a month.
Balance transfers and payment plansCollapse Expand
Convenience as standardCollapse Expand
Things you should know
Are you eligible?
To apply for a Zero Credit Card you’ll need to:
- earn at least AED 5,000 a month
- be between 21 and 65
- be a UAE resident
You don't have to have an HSBC bank account.
How to apply
If you're new to HSBC UAE, you can apply online for an instant decision. If your application's successful, your card will be with you in 24 hours.
Have us call you
Our representative will call you back within 60 minutes. You'll need to apply this way if you're already an HSBC UAE customer.
Apply by phone
Give us a call and we'll take you through it.
Documents you'll need to provideCollapse Expand
The benefits and features set out herein are current as at the date they appear in this document. However, they may be subject to change at any time at our discretion. We will try to notify you of any changes that may impact these benefits either in advance of the change or shortly afterwards. HSBC Credit Card Agreement Terms (PDF, 4MB) and Schedule of Services and Tariffs (PDF 236KB) (as maybe amended from time to time) apply as available on www.hsbc.ae. Third party benefits terms and conditions apply.
1. Generally, you may not exceed your credit limit. However in some cases, your credit limit may be exceeded by your outstanding balance due to either (a) charging of any interest and fees (b) transactions being authorised in excess of your credit limit or (c) any other valid reason.
2. We will not charge a fee for each cash withdrawal/advance as set out in the Schedule of Services and Tariffs (PDF 236KB). However, there is no interest free period for cash withdrawal/advance transactions and interest is calculated from the date the transaction is made.
4. To benefit from the 3 months interest free period you must make the minimum payment by the due date. Otherwise the applicable interest rate as set out in our Schedule of Services and Tariffs (PDF 236KB) will apply. The 3 months interest free period is only available for new HSBC credit cardholders.