Pay what you owe and nothing more
To apply you'll need a monthly salary of at least AED 10,000.
Why get a Zero Credit Card?
No added fees
Pay zero fees for annual membership, going over your credit limit [@nofeeovercreditlimit] and withdrawing cash [@nofeecashwithdrawal].
No processing fees
Transfer balances from your other credit cards with no processing fees or early repayment fees. Terms apply.
Enjoy 0% interest on your purchases for the first 3 months[@zerointerest].
Discover more Zero features
Enjoy more of the things you love
- Browse over 10,000 Buy 1 Get 1 Free offers on food deliveries, eating out, spa days and getaways with the HSBC ENTERTAINER app.
- Get discounts at over 400 restaurants across the UAE when you pay with your credit card.
- Get deals on shopping, travel, dining and more worldwide with home&Away.
Travel the world for less
- Up to 10% off British Airways flights (excluding fees) until 31 December 2023 for travel dates up to 30 December 2024. Use code 'HSBCBA'.
- Stay at luxury hotels worldwide with Visa Luxury Hotels, and get best rate guarantees, room upgrades, complimentary breakfast and more.
- Save at over 200 airport restaurants worldwide with DragonPass Dine & Travel[@visainternational]. App terms and conditions apply.
Your Zero card also comes with
- Purchase protectionShop confidently knowing your purchases are protected in full against theft or damage. Buyers Protection is offered by Visa International.
- Interest free daysEnjoy no interest on purchases for up to 56 days when you pay your monthly balance in full.
- Extended warranty on your purchasesAutomatic extended warranty on purchases you make in full with your card. It doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to 1 year. Offered by Visa International.
- Digital cardsAdd your HSBC UAE cards to your digital wallet for instant contactless purchases. You don't even need to wait for them to be delivered - just access your card details in the HSBC UAE app.
Things to know
Who can apply?
What you'll need
If you do not meet the repayments/payments on your loan/financing, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
New to HSBC
Already an HSBC customer?
Other ways to apply
Not the right card?
Max Rewards Credit Card
Earn Air Miles on your spending and enjoy great lifestyle benefits all year round.
Cashback Credit Card
Turn everyday spends into cashback, plus enjoy credit portability from your home country and a range of travel and lifestyle rewards.