Zurich YourLife is a level term life insurance policy for residents of the Gulf Co-operative Council (GCC)1. Zurich YourLife pays the life cover amount to your nominated beneficiaries if you die during the policy term. There is no need for you to undergo any medical tests when applying. Policy application is done online on the product provider's website.
The Policy Owner and the Life Assured must be the same person and one Policy Owner can only have one YourLife Policy at any time.
With Zurich YourLife, you will get:
Up to 600,000 AED
Multiple combination of covers to select from
Choice between Life cover only, Life and accidental death benefit, and Life, accidental death and aeroplane cover
No medical tests
You don't need any medical tests, as the application is online
Get covered when your premium is received by the insurer and your policy is set up
Flexible plan term
Select terms from 5 or 10 years
Are you eligible?
- single life policy
- you can apply for Zurich YourLife if you are above the age of 18 and up to 50 years old
- a UAE Resident (at point of sale)1
- you are an existing customer of HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
Things you should know
Provides you with life cover that will pay a cash sum if:
- you die during the term of the policy
- if accidental death2 benefit is selected, Zurich will pay your nominated beneficiaries an additional single cash sum equal to 50% of the chosen life cover amount
- if aeroplane Cover is selected, Zurich will pay your nominated beneficiaries an additional single cash sum equal to 50% of the chosen life cover amount
Things you should consider
While selecting the applicable cover amount, term and cover options , you might need to consider the following:
- how much income would you like to replace for your beneficiaries
- any liabilities your beneficiaries might want to settle
- what is the cost of living per annum for your beneficiaries
- any additional costs (repatriation of family and/or your body)
How to apply
Already an HSBC Customer?
Simply log on to online banking to quickly and easily start your application on Zurich’s online system.
2For the first 90 days of the policy, the cover we offer is limited to claims that are a result of death by accidental means. From day 91, Zurich will consider claims resulting from death by any cause not explicitly excluded from the policy.
The life insurance plans are provided and underwritten by Zurich International Life (Zurich). Product terms and conditions and exclusions apply.
All Life Insurance plans are provided and underwritten by Zurich International Life. This is only general information and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. It is also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. A person interested in this product should read and consider the Product Brochures,
Key Features Document, Policy Conditions, Product Summary and Benefit illustration provided by Zurich in deciding whether to buy this product. You can ask for these documents from any of our Branches. Buying a life insurance plan is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the plan usually incurs high cost and the surrender value payable (if applicable) may be less than the total premiums paid.
Product terms and conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. The terms & conditions applicable to these products will be of Zurich International Life and HSBC will not be responsible for claims, processing or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, HSBC does not provide tax advice and you should seek your own external tax advice in relation to this product.
International Term Assurance (ITA)
A level term designed to pay a cash sum which is fixed at the outset if you pass away.