Choose from two great offers to help you unwind. Get cashback when you use your HSBC Black or Premier Credit Card with Spotify or Deliveroo.
Available to customers who have not spent at either merchant in the last 90 days. Offer terms and conditions apply.
HSBC Black Credit Card
To apply, you'll need to have a Premier Account.
Annual fee: AED 1,575 including VAT.
With the HSBC Black Credit Card you will get:
- Bonus Air MilesEnjoy 200,000 sign-up Air Miles for the first year and 100,000 anniversary Air Miles from the second year onwards.1
- Worldwide Lounge AccessComplimentary access to 850+ airport lounges worldwide, for you and your supplementary cardholders, plus one accompanying free guest each, through LoungeKey™.
- Exclusive dining privilegesComplimentary HSBC ENTERTAINER app, with access to Fine Dining and Cheers, along with hundreds of offers from the I Love Dining programme.
- International ConciergeExclusive concierge service for luxury travel planning, access to the best in fine dining, and exclusive events for your entertainment.
- Golfing privilegesTwo free rounds of golf per month in select golf courses in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Ras Al Khaimah.
- Cinema privileges'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' movie offers covering 2D, 3D, 4D and other premium experiences across UAE.
More Black card benefits
Air Miles is the loyalty program of HSBC UAE Credit Cards that rewards cardholders with Air Miles every time they use their credit card. As an HSBC Black Credit Cardholder you enjoy the highest earn rates compared to other HSBC cards.
Bonus air miles
Enjoy 200,000 sign-up air miles with your new HSBC Black Credit Card and receive 100,000 anniversary air miles on renewal of your membership from the second year onwards. The air miles will be credited to your Air Miles account within 60 working days after the annual membership fee has been paid.
Spend anytime, anywhere with your HSBC Black Credit Card and earn air miles:
- travel: Earn 2.5 air miles for every AED 1 spent on travel related purchases, including airlines, hotels and car rentals
- foreign currency: Earn 1.5 air miles for every AED 1 spent in all currencies other than UAE Dirhams
- general retail: Earn 1 air mile for every AED 1 spent on all other spends
You will earn air miles up to the credit limit assigned to your credit card. You may review the detailed Air Miles Terms and Conditions below.
Foreign currency transactions are being converted to AED and reflect on your statement at the applicable exchange rate as determined by MasterCard.
Air Miles has a fully interactive website and mobile app allowing you to check your air miles balance any time and redeem online, choosing from a wide range of travel and entertainment rewards, including flights, hotel stays, retail vouchers and much more. Please visit the Air Miles website to find out more and redeem your miles.
Air Miles Exchange
Exchange your Air Miles for your favourite airline's loyalty miles. It's easy.
- log on to your Air Miles account at www.airmilesme.com
- go to 'Redeem Air Miles' and select 'Travel‘
- choose your preferred airline
- exchange your Air Miles
You'll get an email when the exchange is complete and will be able to see your new balance at your airline loyalty programme account.
Please note that:
- you need to have at least 30,000 Air Miles in your Air Miles account to make an exchange
- you must have a valid airline loyalty membership number
- it's your responsibility to provide the correct transaction details
- once you've exchanged Air Miles, you can't reverse the exchange
- this offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the participating loyalty programmes and the Air Miles programme.
Air Miles partners
Collect air miles on everyday shopping from a huge range of Air Miles partners including Spinneys, Sharaf DG, Careem, Toy Store, Agoda and many more. Every time you shop at any of the Air Miles partners remember to use your Air Miles card and your HSBC Black Credit Card to earn more miles faster. Find out more about the programme and discover exciting offers on the Air Miles website.
Remember, with Air Miles you enjoy
- freedom to choose when (time/date of travel), how (class of travel) and which (airline) to fly with
- no black-out dates; if there is a seat available, you can book it on the Air Miles Travel Shop
- pay with miles and top up with cash
- pay for the full cost of the ticket including taxes
Balance transfers and Instalment plans
Things you should know
Who can apply?
Documents required to apply
How to apply
If you're new to HSBC UAE, you can instantly confirm your eligibility online and get an approval in principle. Once your application is fully approved, your card could be with you within 24 hours.
Whether you bank with us already or are new to HSBC UAE, you can ask for a callback.
We'll get back to you within 60 minutes during working hours, Sunday to Thursday, 9:00 to 16:30. If you contact us outside these times, it will be the next working day.
1The bonus sign-up Air Miles offer applies to the first year only. The bonus anniversary Air Miles offer applies from the second year onwards. You must have paid the annual membership fee for the card, as shown in the Schedule of Services and Tariffs (PDF, 237KB), to receive bonus Air Miles.
You might be interested in
HSBC Premier Credit Card
The card comes with a wide range of exclusive benefits on travel and lifestyle.