HSBC Car Loan
- Apply for a car loan online and get a call back from our dedicated sales specialists1
- Loan amounts up to AED 918,000 depending on your eligibility
- Dedicated sales specialists at your service
- Available for all types of saloon, four-wheel drive vehicles and motorcycles
Offer and Product Terms and Conditions Apply. Schedule of Services and Tariffs apply.
2Preferential campaign interest rates are applicable for financing of both new cars and used cars during the Campaign Period. Starting rate of 2.59% flat rate is equivalent to the reducing balance rate of 4.89% pa.
3Up to 15% discount on your annual premium if you purchase your AXA motor insurance policy through HSBC Bank Middle East Limited in the UAE. General insurance products are provided by AXA insurance (Gulf) B.S.C. ©. HSBC Bank Middle East Limited in the UAE is only a referrer of AXA’s motor insurance products and is not responsible for policy underwriting, claims, processing or otherwise.
HSBC Car Loan puts you in the driving seat.
How it works
- apply for a Car Loan online and get a call back from a dedicated sales specialist
- salary transfer to HSBC is required
- borrow up to AED 918,000 depending on your eligibility
- available for all types of saloon, four-wheel drive vehicles and motorcycles
Offer and product terms and conditions apply. Schedule of services and tariffs apply.
1 Our Vehicle Loan team is available from Sunday to Thursday, 9:00am to 4:30pm. If you contact us outside of these times, we'll aim to call you back on the next working day.
New carCollapse Expand
Used carCollapse Expand
Green Cars LoansCollapse Expand
You can apply for a car loan if:
- you're a UAE national or expatriate resident aged between 21 and 65 years
- you earn a minimum monthly salary of AED 7,500 per month
- you have a current account with HSBC and credit your salary to that account