Manage your international finances in one place
Move money between your HSBC accounts
Why use this service?
- Competitive exchange ratesTransfer money with competitive exchange rates.1
- Convenient 24/7 accessManage your worldwide accounts through a single logon.
- Fee-free instant transfersMove funds of up to USD 100,000 instantly.2
- Secure currency transfersTransfer in over 25 currencies to 25 countries.3
- Real-time exchange rateView live rates at the time of making a transfer.4
Are you eligible?
You can use Global View and Global Transfers if you:
- are a Jade, a Premier or an Advance customer
- have an account with HSBC UAE
- are banking with HSBC in at least one of the following countries: Australia, Bahrain, Bermuda, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Jersey, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, UK, US and Vietnam; and
- have your online banking set up in the territories where you hold Jade, Premier or Advance accounts
If you don't have any HSBC accounts in different territories, please see our international money transfers page.
Global View and Global Transfers
You must have online banking set up for your Jade, Premier or Advance Accounts in each eligible country and territory. You’ll need your log on details to link and move money between them.
Already an online Customer?
Already registered? Log on for the quickest and easiest way to transfer.
Not registered yet?
If you’re already a customer it only takes a moment.
Link your accounts
- Visit this page: Global View.
- Log on with Secure Key and select 'Add a country/territory' in 'Global View'.
- Select the country/territory to link to.
- Enter your log on details for that country/territory.
- Read and accept our 'Terms and Conditions'.
- View your linked accounts in 'Account overview'.
Move money between your accounts
- Log on and select 'Global Transfers'.
- Select the 'Transfer from' and 'Transfer to' country/territory.
- Enter your log on details for the 'Transfer from' country/territory.
- Enter the transfer details, eg account, currency, amount and date.
- Check your transfer details and press 'Confirm'.
Transfer within your accounts and pay your utility, telephone or credit card bills.
4Live foreign exchange rates are refreshed every 120 seconds in Global View and Global Transfers during international weekdays (Monday - Friday). On international weekends (Saturday and Sunday), or when the currency markets are closed, live foreign exchange rates are not available and rates will remain unchanged until the next international working day.