The first step towards owning your dream home
- Competitive annual percentage rate for Premier resident customers [@annualpercentagerate].
- No early settlement charge if you repay your home loan in full after 3 years, or before the end of the repayment period.
- Get a 0.15% discount on your interest rate, if you’re buying a property that’s Platinum or Gold LEED certified with our Green Home Loan.
- You'll have an overpayment allowance equivalent to 25% of the outstanding balance of your home loan.
- You don't have to be an HSBC customer. We'll make all the arrangements in setting up an account for you.
What you get with your Variable 3-month EIBOR Home Loan
Quick and easy application
Mortgage advisor support
Life and property insurance
Last payment finance
Things to know
Who can apply?
You can apply for a Variable 3-month EIBOR Home Loan if you:
- live in the UAE
- are aged between 21 and 65
- have a monthly income of at least AED 15,000
If you live outside of the UAE and you're an HSBC Global Private Banking or Premier customer, you may still be able to apply for a home loan to buy a property.
HSBC Premier with your home loan
Our latest home loan offers
Save on arrangement fees
Valuation fee refunds
If you do not keep up your repayments/payments, you may lose your property.
You may have to pay penalties if you pay off a loan/financing early.
If you do not meet the repayments/payments on your loan/financing, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
Refinancing your loans/financing may take longer to pay off than your previous loan/financing and may result in paying more in interest/profit.
You might also be interested in
Home loan repayment calculator
Understand what your repayments could be, based on the interest rate, term and repayment type.
This information is neither an offer to sell, purchase or subscribe for any investment nor a solicitation of such an offer. This information is general and does not take into account a person's individual circumstances, objectives or needs. Investments carry risk and values may go up as well as down. Before you make any investment decisions, you may wish to consult a financial adviser. Please visit any of our branches or contact your relationship manager to make an appointment.