The first step towards owning your dream home
Our Emirate Interbank Offered Rate (EIBOR) home loan has rates that rise and fall with the 3-month AED EIBOR. This means variable interest, and no early settlement charge if you repay your loan in full after 3 years. Administrative charges will apply for closing the loan.
- Competitive annual percentage rate for Premier resident customers [@annualpercentagerate].
- No early settlement charge if you repay your home loan in full after 3 years, or before the end of the repayment period.
- Get a 0.25% discount on your interest rate, if you’re buying a property that’s Platinum or Gold LEED certified with our Green Home Loan.
- You'll have an overpayment allowance equivalent to 25% of the outstanding balance of your home loan.
- You don't have to be an HSBC customer. We'll make all the arrangements in setting up an account for you.
What you get with your Variable 3-month EIBOR Home Loan
Quick and easy application
Mortgage advisor support
Life and property insurance
Last payment finance
Things to know
Who can apply?
You can apply for a Variable 3-month EIBOR Home Loan if you:
- live in the UAE
- are aged between 21 and 65
- have a monthly income of at least AED 15,000
If you live outside of the UAE and you're an HSBC Global Private Banking or Premier customer, you may still be able to apply for a home loan to buy a property.
HSBC Premier with your home loan
You may be able to apply for an HSBC Premier account with us when you take out your home loan. As a Premier customer, you'll get a better interest rate on your home loan, plus lots of other exclusive benefits.
To be eligible for an HSBC Premier account you'll need either to:
- hold a mortgage with us with a drawdown of AED 3,000,000 or above for the first 24 months, after which one of our other eligibility criteria will have to be met
- maintain a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) with us of AED 350,000 in deposits and/or investments[@premieraccount]
- deposit an on-going individual monthly net income of at least AED 50,000 into your account
- already hold, and qualify for, an HSBC Premier account in any other country or region
Our latest home loan offers
Save on arrangement fees
Pay zero arrangement fees on home loan balance transfers or half-price on standard home loans until 30 June 2023. Home loan terms and offer terms and conditions apply.
Valuation fee refunds
Get a refund on valuation fees worth AED 2,625 when you transfer your balance to an HSBC home loan. We'll reimburse you once you get your loan funds. Offer ends 30 June 2023. Home loan terms and offer terms and conditions apply.
If you do not keep up your repayments/payments, you may lose your property.
You may have to pay penalties if you pay off a loan/financing early.
If you do not meet the repayments/payments on your loan/financing, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access financing in the future.
Refinancing your loans/financing may take longer to pay off than your previous loan/financing and may result in paying more in interest/profit.
Applying for a Variable 3-month EIBOR Home Loan with us is simple.
We recommend that you get an Approval in Principle first – we’ll explain how to do this over the phone when you request a call back. Then, we'll let you know what you’ll need to do for your home loan application.
If you're an HSBC Global Private Banking or Premier customer already, simply call your Relationship Manager to get started.
You might also be interested in
Home loan repayment calculator
Understand what your repayments could be, based on the interest rate, term and repayment type.
This information is neither an offer to sell, purchase or subscribe for any investment nor a solicitation of such an offer. This information is general and does not take into account a person's individual circumstances, objectives or needs. Investments carry risk and values may go up as well as down. Before you make any investment decisions, you may wish to consult a financial adviser. Please visit any of our branches or contact your relationship manager to make an appointment.